Let’s take a look at the Democrat primary field.
- Duke Nukem Swalwell: Planned to implement victim disarmament on a massive scale… at nukepoint.
- Bobby Francis O’Rourke: Planned to buy back all the things with an inflationary system guaranteed to destroy the nation’s economy.
- Kamala “Wrongful Conviction” Harris: Screw laws; she planned to disarm everyone through dictatorial fiat.
- “Spartacus T. Bone” Booker: Picked up where Swalwell and O’Rourke left off.
- Mayro Pete Buttigieg: Wanted to ban all those assault weapons just like what he carried in Iraq.
- Amy Klobuchar: Background checks, bans, confiscations, and all the rest.
- Mini Mike Bloomberg: Has pumped millions into victim disarmament for decades.
- Fauxcahontas Warren: Wanted ban everything with a grip (not pistol grip; grip), which would have been pointless since her “carbon-free” housing and energy plan was going kill off most of America anyway.
- Tulsi Gabbard: Still running for some reason, she actually appears moderate — for a Democrat, that is — on victim disarmament.
- Komrade Sanders: Well, at least he hasn’t threatened military force like Swalwell and Biden. Yet.
- Creepy Sleepy Joe Biden: Implement thought police to find gun owners and take them out with F-15s and Hellfire missiles. But no nukes. Hire Beto to grab as many guns as he can.
Do you see a trend here? It seems gun control really isn’t a winning strategy after all.
I wonder what happened to the old “90% of Americans want…” justification. At this rate, the only chance the Democrats might have to take the White House is if they nominate Gabbard, despite (because of?) the lack of name recognition or DNC support.