Besides the caliber wars, few topics get concealed carriers going like appendix carry. See our posts both pro and con. If you’re someone who carries AIWB, you’ll be interested in the latest from Comp-Tac, their new eVade holster. It features something called the Comp-Tac Kick that they say keeps your pistol pressed against the belt causing the grip to be pushed into the body for better concealment.
Here’s their press release:
- The eVade™ Holster is designed for easy and deep appendix concealment inside the waistband (AIWB).
- Made of 100% T1 Grade Kydex® , which gives a smooth finish for easy draw and re-holster
- Retention adjustment screw provides perfect hold for each user
- Strong nylon belt clip is features gentle edges that will not damage clothing or belts
- Clip is tuckable, allowing shirt to be tucked over gun, as well as height adjustable, allowing gun to sit deeper or higher for “master grip” access
- Comp-Tac™ Kick provides pressure, allowing grip to tilt into body for better concealment
- Features a minimalist design with smooth edges and gentle curves for ultimate comfort
Current eVade® Fits:
Glock 19/23/32 Gen 1-5
Glock 17/22/31 Gen 1-5
S&W M&P Shield 9mm/40