Besides the caliber wars, few topics get concealed carriers going like appendix carry. See our posts both pro and con. If you’re someone who does concealed carry AIWB style, you’ll be interested in a new product from Comp-Tac, their new eVade AIWB Kydex holster. It features something called the Comp-Tac Kick that they say keeps your pistol pressed against the belt, causing the grip to be pushed into the body for better concealment.
Here’s their press release:
- The eVade™ appendix Holster is designed for easy and deep appendix carry position inside the waistband (AIWB).
- Made of 100% T1 Grade high-quality Kydex® , this quality holster gives a smooth finish for easy draw and reholstering.
- Retention adjustment screw provides adjustable retention and perfect hold at the appropriate o’clock position for each user.
- Strong nylon belt clip on this appendix carry holster features gentle edges that will not damage CCW clothing, t-shirts, belt loops, or gun belts.
- Clip is tuckable, allowing shirt to be tucked over gun, as well as height adjustable, allowing handgun to sit deeper or higher for “master grip” access in the appendix position.
- Comp-Tac™ Kick provides pressure, allowing grip to tilt into body for better concealability.
- Features a minimalist holster design with smooth edges and gentle curves for ultimate comfort and concealable wear.
- Lifetime Warranty
Current eVade® Fits:
Glock 19/23/32 Gen 1-5
Glock 17/22/31 Gen 1-5
S&W M&P Shield 9mm/40
Other Concealed Carry Holster Reviews and Gun Holster Coverage from TTAG