We love us some suppressed hunting! Chambered in 8.6 Blackout or 375 Raptor, both of which are designed to send heavy, big[ger] bore slugs at both supersonic and subsonic velocities (they do to .308 what 300 Blackout did to .223), the Black Collar Arms Pork Sword Stalker looks like a short, handy, heavy-hitting bolt gun that’s begging to be suppressed. Always great to see a factory SBR option, too!
Black Collar’s press release follows:
Black Collar Arms Pork Sword Stalker
Leander, TX (10/11/2022) – Chambered in either 8.6 Blackout or 375 Raptor, the new Pork Sword Stalker from Black Collar Arms is a big bore 12-inch shorty that’s purpose built for hunting and tactical use.
Designed to fire both supersonic and subsonic ammunition, the suppressor-ready Pork Sword Stalker is compact and lightweight. It’s especially handy and capable in tight environments such as in a side-by-side or other vehicle, in a deer blind, on foot in brush or other tricky terrain, or in many tactical situations.
At the same time, the match-grade barrel, Pork Sword Custom Action, and impressive ballistics of these two, hard-hitting cartridges can deliver big game stopping energy on targets hundreds of yards away with fantastic accuracy. For example, the Pork Sword Stalker in 375 Raptor delivers 270 grain soft point projectiles with sub-MOA accuracy and over 1,000 ft-lbs of retained energy onto targets beyond 550 yards away. All from a 12-inch barrel!
The Black Collar Arms Pork Sword Stalker is available as a pistol or as a factory SBR. Caliber-matched AB Suppressor Raptor 8 silencer packages are also available directly from the Pork Sword Stalker page.
Pork Sword Stalker Features and Specs:
- Custom Pork Sword Action
- Helical Diamond bolt knob
- Custom barrel
- 12-inch length
- 375 Raptor: 1:6.25 twist 5R rifling
- 8.6 Blackout: 1:3 twist
- 416R Stainless Steel
- 5/8×24 threaded muzzle w/ square shoulder
- thread protector included
- Black Collar Arms Pork Sword Chassis with 4-Slot M-LOK Handguard
- Timney Elite Hunter trigger
- Choice of no rear accessory, SB Tactical FS1913 pistol brace, or Black Collar Arms folding Stock Option (factory SBR! All NFA regulations apply and it must transfer to an SOT dealer who will do your ATF Form 4)
- ERGO Shines Grip
- MDT magazine
- Custom Pork Sword Action
- No rear accessory: 21.75″
- FS1913 pistol brace
- Folded: 22.75″
- Extended: 31.2″
- Black Collar Arms Stock Option
- Folded: 22.8″
- Extended: 32.5″
- No rear accessory: 5 lbs 13 oz
- FS1913 pistol brace: 6 lbs 7.5 oz
- Black Collar Arms Stock Option: 6 lbs 8 oz
8.6 Blackout 12-Inch Barrel Ballistics (per Faxon Firearms):
- 185 grain Hornady GMX: 2,085 FPS
- 210 grain Barnes TSX: 1,950 FPS
- 300 grain Sierra MatchKing: 1,032 FPS
375 Raptor 12-Inch Barrel Ballistics (per chronograph data):
- 235 grain Speer SPBT: 2,300 FPS
- 270 grain Speer SPBT: 2,114 FPS
- 400 grain Maker SCHP Expanding Subsonic: 1,051 FPS
About Black Collar Arms
Based in Leander, TX, Black Collar is dedicated to creating innovative and functional firearms and components. The Pork Sword Chassis forged the market for minimalist, modular firearm chassis and Black Collar’s first ground-up firearm design, the straight-pull MBA rifle and pistol line, is coming later this year.