More carriers are equipping their pistols with red dot sights. They can get you on target fast. But what if your pistol isn’t cut for a red dot sight mount? You can buy aftermarket slides or pay a gunsmith to cut yours, but that’s not inexpensive.
Strike also includes an optional charging handle for a one-finger slide rack. Price = $54.95.
Here’s their press release . . .
Strike Industries is proud to introduce a revolutionary new product a universal reflex optics mount for the GLOCK™.
A new optional charging handle attachment for advanced ergonomics. With the pull of a finger you are able to charge a round quickly with less force than before.
The universal optics mount with charging handle also includes a slide cover plate adapter to ensure secure installation.
– Universal optics mount for most proliferated sites in the field
– Super low-profile
– Ability to use an optic without cutting your slide.
– Sleek solid steel construction
– Raised dovetail cut in front of optic made for OEM Glock rear sights
– Cowitness with extra tall 12.70 mm Front Suppressor Sights
– Able to mount on rear dovetail of Glock Slide
– Non-permanent solution for slide-mounted optics.
– Optional Charging Handle ( Removable for Ambidextrous Use )
1x Glock Scorpion Universal Mount
1x installation screws
1x installation baseplate
1x optic mounting screws
*Compatible with GLOCK™ Models 17-39 (not compatible with GEN5)