We’ve test fired STREAK ammunition. [Video from The Range at Austin below.] Think “tracer” rounds. Think fun in the dark. Ah but would the light tail help you in a self-defense situation? AMMO Inc. says yes — “with Night OPS, defenders and law enforcement can track their shots and adjust fire quickly” — as it prepares to offer armed Americans STREAK rounds in a frangible hollow point cartridge. I’m not convinced but it should be cool. And expensive. Press release . . .
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., February 22nd, 2018 – AMMO, Inc. (OTC:POWW), AMMO, Inc. has completed research and development of the Night OPS line of ammunition and will begin production and distribution in late Q2.
The labs at AMMO, Inc. set out to create the ultimate round for law enforcement, military training, and self-defense use. Night OPS is the revolutionary combination of AMMO, Inc’s two most notable technologies: non-incendiary visual ammunition and frangible hollow points. This blend from the STREAK (Listed as the sole “Cool Pick” ammunition of SHOT 2018) and OPS lines has some key advantages.
– Violent crime happens most in the hours of darkness (OJJDP.Gov).
– With Night OPS, defenders and law enforcement can track their shots and adjust fire quickly.
– Night OPS’s tungsten-copper-composite frangible projectiles dump 100% of their energy in the target, minimizing the risk of pass-through and collateral damage.
– Frangible projectile practically vaporizes on impact with steel targets. Spall, ricochet, and splash are practically eliminated.
– Hyper-Clean technology fouls less, decreases malfunctions and cleaning time, and increases training time.
Night OPS enhances training for individuals and agencies alike. The visual aid generates no heat, and frangibility increases safety when shooting steel targets at handgun distances. The perfect choice for military and law-enforcement indoor and close-contact training.
Violent criminals are ready for the night, with Night OPS you can be too.
About Ammo Incorporated:
With its corporate offices headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, and a manufacturing facility in Payson, Arizona, AMMO, Inc. (the “Company and/or AMMO”) designs and manufactures products for a variety of aptitudes, including law enforcement, military, hunting, sport shooting and self-defense (see www.ammo-inc.com). The Company was founded in 2016 with a vision to change, innovate and invigorate the complacent munitions industry. AMMO promotes branded munitions, including the Jesse James line of munitions and accessories, /stelTH/ subsonic munitions, and OPS (One Precise Shot), a lead-free frangible tactical line of munitions for self-defense.