Is it really necessary to explain why at this point? Our friends at Brownells have these — lots of these — in stock. You can buy an 80% pistol frame, or AR lower and have it shipped directly to your door, along with the jig kit you’ll need to finish it. No permission slip required.
The PF940Cv1 is Polymer80’s next generation of polymer 80% frames for Glock® handguns, bringing improved ergonomics, features and looks to the popular Polymer80 frames.
The PF940Cv1 allows Glock® 19, 23 & 32 owners to create a customized handgun, exactly suited for any application. Available in three configurations: standard PF940Cv1 with textured grips. PF940Cv1-ReadyMod with blank grips for custom stippling – the customization possibilities are endless. PF940Cv1-BE is available ONLY at Brownells and comes with aggressively textured grips that will give you a firm hold on your pistol under any conditions.
- Compatible with Gen3 Glock® Components. Not Compatible with Gen4
- Improved next generation ergonomics make for a great shooting pistol
- High strength reinforced polymer construction provides a great basis for a reliable & durable gun
- Aggressive texture on the PF940Cv1 ensures positive retention
- Picatinny rail is compatible with all standard lights, lasers & accessories
- Stainless steel locking block ensures positive operation & a lifetime of use
- Stainless steel drop-in rear rail module interfaces with the slide and holds up to hard abuse
- Hardened front and rear rail system pins ensure slide/rail/frame interface is rock solid
- Includes complete finishing jig
- Jig kit includes drill bits, but NO end mill
The 80% frame features are carried over from the original Polymer80 frames, making your build incredibly straightforward to complete. New grip profiling and improved overall design, make this not only an easier frame to operate and shoot, but looks great mounted to your favorite slide.
The Polymer80 80% lower receiver kit contains everything you need to start your next build. Lower receiver is constructed from a single block of proprietary polymer composite with a solid core design, stiffened magwell and beefier buffer tube housing. These lower receivers are 80% finished and require final milling of the fire control group, trigger pin, hammer pin, trigger slot, and safety selector.
The included jig system provides an insert for trigger hole drilling, and also includes the necessary drill bits plus end mill bit to finish your lower. Because the receiver is incomplete, an FFL is not required for purchase. – $68.99