Timney has long made some of the best aftermarket triggers available for the popular Remington 700 rifle platform. But they’re not inexpensive. Now Timney’s come up with an entry-level 700 trigger that’s priced at a level just about anyone can afford. Their new non-adjustable Impact 700 trigger has a pull weight of between three and four pounds, costs a mere $125…and it’s a Timney.
Here’s their press release . . .
Timney has been asked to build a Remington Model 700 replacement trigger at a cost-effective price that does not compromise on quality. You asked. Timney listened.
Introducing the Impact 700 – the newest trigger in Timney’s extensive line of Remington 700 triggers that are American-made by the incredible craftsmen and women who build, The World’s Finest Triggers.
Timney’s engineers designed this entry-level trigger by machining the parts from billet steel – no skimping with metal injection molding or rolled parts – while still hand-assembling, testing, and calibrating each trigger at a price you asked for – $124.99 MSRP.
This new trigger has a factory set pull weight of 3 – 4 pounds (non-adjustable) that will give you a crisp, clean break and features our Sear Engagement Adjustment Lock design (SEAL’d) which ensures a user-friendly experience.
The Impact 700 is the next evolution of accuracy in a drop-in, replacement trigger for the iconic Remington Model 700 rifle. The secret to accuracy? It all starts with an amazing trigger and this trigger is truly amazing. The new Impact 700 trigger is Timney’s latest, innovative, overnight success – 77 years in the making.
Impact 700 Tech Specs:
- Factory-tuned pull weight of 3 – 4 lbs.
- Non-adjustable pull weight and overtravel.
- The trigger sear and trigger shoe are precision-machined and heat-treated from premium steel.
- The sear is carbonitrided for maximum lubricity and wear resistance for a lifetime of reliable performance.
- The trigger shoe is coated with black oxide for enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Housing is constructed of Anodized aluminum.
- Sear Engagement Adjustment Lock design (SEAL’d) creates a user-friendly experience.
- This trigger has been hand-assembled, tested, and calibrated at Timney’s facility in Phoenix, Arizona.
- 100% drop in trigger – no gunsmith needed.
- Backed by Timney’s Legendary, No Hassle, Lifetime Warranty.
Timney Triggers is dedicated to ensuring our customers a lifetime of hassle-free shooting enjoyment. That is evident in the last step of the manufacturing process when each trigger is hand-assembled, tested, and calibrated for its specific firearm platform before it is delivered to the customer’s door. Timney Triggers is proud to offer a lifetime warranty on all their products and each trigger is proudly made in the USA. www.timneytriggers.com