10/22® Target Lite with Red and Black Laminate Thumbhole Stock
The new 10/22® Target Lite is a top of the line offering from Ruger. Featuring the BX-Trigger™ with a light, crisp 2.5 – 3 pound trigger pull weight and a cold hammer-forged barrel tensioned in an aluminum alloy barrel sleeve, this new configuration is paired with a red and black laminate thumbhole stock, and should appeal to shooters looking for performance, reliability and style.
- Adjustable length of pull laminate stock with thumbhole.
- Features the BX-Trigger™ with a light, crisp 2.5 – 3 pound trigger pull weight with minimal overtravel and a positive reset.
- Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel tensioned in aluminum alloy barrel sleeve features a 1/2″-28 threaded muzzle and is fitted with a thread cap which can be removed to allow for the use of muzzle accessories.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.