Squirrels everywhere will be quaking in their little boots. Just in time for Christmas, Ruger has announced an attractive new 10/22 package that just pay displace that Red Ryder BB gun in the corner this year. It shouldn’t be too hard to think of someone who’d love to tear into one of these on Christmas morning.
The class-leading 10/22® is now available with a factory-installed Weaver™ 3-9×40 scope featuring a Dual-X reticle. This blued model with an 18″ barrel and black synthetic stock is packed in a Ruger-branded hard case that is under 48″ long.
- Features a Weaver™ 3-9×40 scope featuring a Dual-X reticle.
- Patented, detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Legendary action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Includes a Ruger-branded hard case.