You know Lone Wolf for their (mostly) GLOCK aftermarket parts and accessories, giving owners of the Austrian guns scores of ways to customize them and make them their own. Or to build their own non-GLOCK GLOCK from the ground up. Now Lone Wolf has announced their all-new Dusk 19 complete pistol built on the Lone Wolf CCS frame with its 19-degree grip angle.
Lone Wolf hasn’t chosen eye-catching lightening cuts or other eye-catching design cues in this non-GLOCK GLOCK. Instead, they’ve designed what looks like an attractive, functional pistol that gives you all of the features most people want (optic-readiness, interchangeable backstraps, barrel options, a range of color combinations) at a good price.
From Lone Wolf . . .
The DUSK 19 Handgun combines the shootability and convenience you look for in a Glock-pattern pistol with the premium, trusted Lone Wolf Arms parts you know and love, engineering a truly unique handgun that is comfortable to shoot and built to last. Whether you’re looking for a new Glock-platform EDC, or you’re just looking for a fun new pistol to shoot at the range, the DUSK™19 is the pistol for you.
- Reflex Sight Ready with DUSK optic cover plate included
- Interchangeable flat & rounded backstraps for comfortable, customized grip and integrated grip panels with form-fitting texture
- Stainless steel PVD coated barrel with DUSK™ profile
- New enhanced flat trigger system and ergonomic profile to reduce “Glock knuckle”
- Front & rear serrations for ease of chambering and press check
- Affordable, coming in at $649.95-699.95 depending on style
Overall Length: 6.95″
Non-Threaded Barrel Length (breach – muzzle): 3.90”
Height (without sights): 4.61″
Non-Threaded Barrel Height (with sights): 4.94″
Upper Width: 1.00″
Lower Width: 1.14″
Magwell Width: 1.23″
Weight (without magazine): 19.8/oz.
Gotta love it when companies perfect GLOCK’s imperfections- I’d buy it for the grip angle/flat backstrap alone. Kudos to Lone Wolf!
Interesting choice. I know the G19 – with inertia on its side – is more popular, but the G48 is a step forward for most of their customers.