Savage has debuted new left-handed models of its Precision Series rifles. Seven new left-hand Model 110 Elite Precision models and five new left-hand 110 Precision rifle models will be available this summer.
“Savage has built an extensive catalog of left-handed firearms, quite possibly the largest in the industry,” said Beth Shimanski, director of marketing for Savage Arms.
The 110 Elite Precision left-hand models start with a Savage factory-blueprinted target receiver in an Adjustable Core Competition chassis from Modular Driven Technologies with a full-length ARCA rail. The buttstock is fully adjustable. Other features include:
- Stainless steel, flash-nitride-finished action
- Titanium Nitride bolt body
- 1.5-4 lb user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Self-timing taper aligned muzzlebrake (short action calibers only)
- MDT Vertical Grip and AICS magazine
The 110 Precision left-handed rifles have 110 bolt actions riding in Modular Driven Technologies’ LSS XL skeletonized aluminum-frame chassis in an FDE Cerakote finish. The stock allows comb-height adjustments and length of pull modifications, and the AccuTrigger is adjustable as well. Other features include:
- Savage factory blueprinted action
- Matte-black carbon-steel heavy barrel, threaded 5/8-24
- 1.5 to 4-pound user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- 20 MOA 1–piece EGW rail
- AICS magazine
- BA Muzzlebrake