From Gunsite Academy . . .
Gunsite Academy, in an unprecedented move has teamed up with firearms manufacturer GLOCK Inc., firearms distributor Davidson’s Gallery of Guns and Holosun Technology to produce the new Gunsite Glock Service Pistol (GGSP). After months of design and testing the GGSP is a 9mm Glock 45 model with these specific modifications:
- Ameriglo Suppressor Sights
- FBI Mag Release (A bit larger than the standard release and has rounded edges.)
- Lanyard Loop in the tradition of the original Gunsite Service Pistol.
- Minus connector for better trigger press.
- Glock has milled the slide for Military, LE & Gunsite Academy.
- Holosun 509T reflex optical sight directly mounted to the slide.
- API (American Pistol Institute) serial number.
- Raven & Gunsite logo (“Bird and the Word”) on the slide.
- Retro Raven Back Plate (Available only through the Gunsite Pro Shop)
Gunsite CEO Ken Campbell commented, ““Gunsite continues to evolve as Jeff Cooper envisioned it. Not just training, but also with the equipment now available. As with the original Gunsite Service Pistol (GSP), the Gunsite Glock Service Pistol (GGSP) is a robust, reliable, and affordable fighting person’s pistol.” Gunsite Academy owner Owen “Buz” Mills concurred, “Glock, the right design, at the right time, with the right price. Just the right gun.”
GLOCK National Sales Manager, Bob Radecki concurred, “GLOCK is very pleased to collaborate with Gunsite and Davidson’s to provide the Gunsite GLOCK Service Pistol to meet the needs of those that prefer an Optic Equipped, High Capacity, Striker fired pistol. Gunsite, GLOCK, and Davidson’s are leaders in their fields of endeavor and the features chosen for this pistol reflect that leadership and insight.
Exclusively sold through Davidson’s Gallery of Guns and the Gunsite Academy Pro Shop, the GGSP has an MSRP of $1,274.99 and will be available January 16, 2023.