One of the best things about The Texas Firearms Festival: Texas. For those of you unable or unwilling to acknowledge Lone Star State supremacy, a quick message: come and shoot it! Come and shoot firearms from some of Texas’ best gunmakers (as well as big name manufacturers’ guns from out-of-state). Specifically, but not exclusively, come and shoot rifles and AR-pistols made by F1 Firearms.
F1 ain’t no backwoods Bubba barbie-gun assembler. Look at the picture above and the one at the top of this post. F1 meticulously manufactures 100 percent American rifles, pistols and accessories in state-of-the-art facilities in Spring, Texas.
Guns like the FDR-15 Forged Mod 3 above, complete with . . .
– F-1 Firearms MIL-SPEC Low-pro Gas Block
– F-1 Firearms MIL-SPEC Synth Kit
– HYPERFIRE EDT2 trigger (upgrade)
– F-1 Firearms 16″ Standard Fluted 1:8 Twist Match Barrel (upgrade)
– AXTS Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle (upgrade)
– F-1 Firearms DuraBolt – 5.56 NATO Nickel Boron (upgrade)
– F-1 Firearms CMB Flat Faced Compensator Nitride (upgrade)
– Magpul MOE grip
– Vortex Optics StrikeFire II Red/Green Dot (upgrade)
– Flambeau 6500AR tactical gun case (F-1 Firearms logo)
– F-1 Firearms 100% Product Guarantee
No, they’re not cheap. But neither are you. You want the most ergonomic, accurate and reliable custom-built rifle or AR pistol money can buy. A rifle that does everything you want it to do all day, every day. A firearm you can be proud to pass on after you’re buried in your boots.
F1 says they build ’em. Put the veteran-friendly company to the test. Click here, buy your tickets to the 2016 Texas Firearms Festival. Come and shoot F1’s best. Click here, buy a limited edition VIP ticket and go F1 full-auto on Full Auto Friday.
[Note: if you not from Texas, no biggie. Texas loves you anyway. There are plenty of great hotels within striking distance of Best of the West and Austin, America’s live music capital.]