To the Editors of TTAG,
Click here for a link to an article about someone that I think deserves the IGOTD Award:
1) The alleged shooter accidentally fired the weapon while holding it and managed to kill his neighbor. Thus, he broke all of Jeff Cooper’s four rules for firearm safety.
2) He is a felon who was previously arrested for carrying concealed without a license. But of course he still had an illegal gun.
3) He is quoted as saying, “The damn gun doesn’t usually shoot… You have to squeeze the hell out of the trigger to shoot it.”
4) He also actually told deputies that he was trying to “pick the gun up by its trigger.”
5) He appears to have been intoxicated at the time of the shooting.
In short, he’s a winner. He totally deserves TTAG’s prestigious IGOTD award. [Signed AM]