I have a couple of Fix It Sticks kits. If you do any work at all on your guns, they’re about the most convenient tools you can own. There’s always one in my range bag.
I’ve got their All-In-One Torque Driver Kit with an adjustable torque driver as well as a compact tactical kit with 65 in-lb and 25 in-lb torque limiters that they make for Leupold. It’s ideal for scope mounting.
Now Fix It Sticks is out with their new All Purpose Driver Kit with a range of sockets and bits in a package that’s easy to take with you anywhere you’re headed. Here’s their press release . . .
Fix It Sticks, the industry innovator of modular firearms maintenance tools and torque limiters has introduced an exciting new kit, the All Purpose Driver Kit. This new kit is equipped with hex bits and sockets to work with the vast majority fasteners and bolts found on firearms, gear, equipment and vehicles. Like all Fix It Sticks kits, the All Purpose Driver Kit is extremely compact, making it easy to carry in vehicles, atvs, snowmobiles, boats, aircraft, etc. To maximize convenience and performance the kit comes with the Fix It Sticks Ratcheting T-Handle and T-Handle Extension. Both SAE and Metric sizes are included.
All Purpose Driver Kit includes the following specialty parts / bits:
- Ratchet T-Handle with Locking Hex Drive
- T-Handle extension, for extra leverage or reach
- Magnetic velcro patch, to keep small parts from getting lost
- (22) 1/4″ Drive Sockets:
- SAE: 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16″
- Metric: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14mm
- (46) 1/4″ Electroless Nickel Plated Hex Bits:
- SAE Hex: 0.05, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16″
- Metric Hex: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 8, 10mm
- Torx: 6, 8, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45
- Phillips: 0, 1, 2(x2), 3,
- JIS: 0,1,2,3
- Slotted: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
The new All Purpose Driver Kit comes with a zippered soft carrying case and molded in bit holders designed to hold any bit / accessory with a standard 1/4″ Base (including Fix It Sticks Torque Limiters), and any 8-32 threaded component. With overall dimensions of 8.25” x 5.5” x 2.375” this kit easily fits in glove boxes, tool storage compartments, range bags, etc. The All Purpose Driver Kit is now available with an MSRP of $200 (currently selling for $160).