If you’ve ever bought a raffle ticket to win a gun, you need to check this out! The USMC Scout Sniper Association, the only membership organization for Marine Snipers in the world, is offering a one-of-a-kind rifle package that must be seen to be believed. All US citizens who may legally possess a firearm can enter this raffle!
In April 2018, the US Marine Corps announced it would field a USMC-specific version of SOCOM’s MK13 Mod 7 Sniper Rifle manufactured at NSWC Crane. While the M40A6 is being retained for use in training and as an alternate platform, the MK13 Mod 7 has operationally replaced the venerable M40 series rifles as the primary sniper rifle for the Corps. The M40 series saw service with the Corps in several variations starting in 1966. Scout Snipers are now carrying the MK13 Mod 7 in every clime and place, throughout the Global War on Terror and in other hot spots around the globe.
This rifle is an exact, authentic clone of the USMC-Variant MK13 Mod 7 Sniper Rifle produced for the Corps at NSWC Crane. And it comes with the whole kit, as currently issued to the Marines. This includes the hard case with all the associated cleaning gear and tools, bipod, scope and suppressor! The value of this package is estimated at over $25,000!
This rifle was donated through the generosity of SSA Member Ryan Niederman and Friend of the SSA Jarret Guill. Components were carefully sourced to produce as authentic a clone of the military-issued firearm as is humanly possible, some manufactured on Marine Corps contract production runs. In addition, generous donations were made by the following industry partners to ensure an authentic build:
- Nightforce – Mil-Spec scope
- Geisselle Automatics – Mil-Spec trigger
- Surefire – Certificate for Mil-Spec suppressor
- LaRue Tactical – Mil-Spec QD scope mount
- MagPul Industries – Eight magazines
- Harris Engineering – Mil-Spec bipod
- VTAC – Mil-Spec sling
The lucky winner of this special, very complete rifle package will own a historic piece of the legacy built with the blood, sweat and tears of US Marine Corps Scout Snipers. The drawing for the winning prize ticket will be held on Saturday, 10 October 2020. You need not be present to win.
The Prize Package Includes
- RIFLE: Mil-Spec Stiller MK13 Bolt Action with RFID tag
- CHAMBER/CALIBER: .300 Winchester Magnum
- SCOPE: Mil-Spec Nightforce M571 ATACR 5-25 x 56 F1 with TReMoR3 Reticle and RFID tag
- SCOPE MOUNT: Mil-Spec LaRue Tactical LT840H-34-0 Quick-Detach SSDS Mount on an AI 20 MOA Picatinny Rail
- CHASSIS: Mil-Spec Accuracy International MK13 Mod 7 AICS with Folding Stock
- TRIGGER: Mil-Spec Geissele Automatics Super MK13 2-Stage Trigger, Non-adjustable, Set at 3.5 lbs
- BARREL: Mil-Spec Lilja 1:10 Twist, Stainless Steel, 25-inches
- FLASH HIDER: Mil-Spec Surefire 4-Prong FH762RC, 5/8-24 Thread
- SUPPRESSOR: Pre-Paid Certificate for Mil-Spec Surefire SOCOM762-RC DE Suppressor
- MAGAZINES: Eight Mil-Spec 5-Round MagPul PMAG 5 AC L Magnum and one factory AICS Magazine.
- BIPOD: Mil-Spec Harris Engineering BRMS Bipod
- SLING: Mil-Spec VTAC-Mk2-CT-UG Padded Nylon Sling
- CASE: Mil-Spec Pelican iM3300 Storm MK13 Mod 7 Deployment Case with Custom Cut Foam
- ACCESSORIES: Mil-Spec camo tool bag; Mil-Spec MK13 Mod 7 Multi-Tool; USMC-correct cleaning rods and brushes
- Built faithfully to NSWC Crane/USMC Military Specifications
BUT WAIT! As if that weren’t enough, there will also be a SECOND PLACE WINNER for this raffle!
Whoever owns the next ticket drawn after we choose our First Place Rifle Winner will become the proud new owner of a one-of-a-kind blade from HogTooth Knives, hand-forged by former Marine Sniper Matt Chase. These knives are created especially for the Honor Graduates of the Marine Corps Scout Sniper School to honor the tremendous achievement of graduating at the top of their class. No one outside the Marine Sniper community has ever possessed one of these incredible blades, but you can – if you buy the winning ticket!
Matt conceived of this knife when he was still actively serving as a Marine. He built one for himself, and carried it on combat missions in Afghanistan. The blade served him well, so he decided to use the design as a tribute to his fellow Scout Snipers. This full-tang blade is super sharp, extra thick and holds an edge like nobody’s business! The lucky winner will treasure this for a lifetime of hard use!
All US citizens who may legally possess a firearm may purchase raffle tickets!
USMC Scout Sniper Association is the only non-profit membership organization for Marine Scout Snipers in the world. We exist to support the Scout Sniper community through programs that inspire brotherhood, encourage professionalism, and foster resiliency. Our community is comprised of those who have carried the long gun, those who have enabled our successes on the battlefield, and our families.
USMC Scout Sniper Association is a 501(c)19 tax-exempt non-profit. Donations are fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Raffle tickets are not considered donations, and are therefore not tax deductible.
General questions can be directed to our contact web form at https://scoutsniper.org/contact/