It’s spring turkey season in much of the country (or just about to be). And Stevens, the shotgun brand of Savage Arms, has just announced a new lighter shooting way to bring home a gobbler. Here’s their press release . . .
Stevens 301 Transforms the .410 Into a Turkey Killer
WESTFIELD, Massachusetts – March 18, 2019 – Designed for use with Federal HEAVYWEIGHT TSS turkey loads, Stevens’ new 301 Turkey shotgun throws powerful patterns with minimal recoil. Shipments have been delivered to dealers.
The .410 platform’s single-shot, break action is simple and incredibly reliable, and the 26-inch barrel is optimized for HEAVYWEIGHT TSS payloads. The removable one-piece rail makes it easy to equip the 301 with an optic, and it’s available in Mossy Oak Bottomland and Obsession camouflage options.
• Single-shot, break-action shotgun
• Synthetic stock and fore-end with Mossy Oak Bottomland or Obsession camo
• 26-inch barrel optimized for Federal Premium HEAVYWEIGHT TSS turkey loads
• 3-inch chamber
• Swivel studs on stock and fore-end
• Removable one-piece rail for optional optic or red dot
• Bead sight compatible with TruGlo sight systems
• Extra-full choke included (Win. choke pattern 1/2-32UN)
• Manual hammer blocking safety
• Recoil pad
Part No. / Description / MSRP
19252 / 301 Turkey Mossy Oak Bottomland .410, 26-inch barrel / $199
19253 / 301 Turkey Mossy Oak Obsession .410 26-inch barrel / $199
Learn more about Stevens by Savage Arms. Visit www.savagearms.com.