Home Gun Nation I Am A Gun Owner Gun NationI Am A Gun Owner I Am A Gun Owner By Dan Zimmerman - January 20, 2013 10 Facebook Twitter Pinterest WhatsApp Email ◀Previous Post Next Post▶ Larry from Westwood Please send your “I Am a Gun Owner” statement photo to [email protected] with the word PHOTO (all caps) in the subject bar. Let us know if you want us to use your name, a screen nic or remain anonymous. ◀Previous Post Next Post▶ RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Frustrated Anti-Gun Physician’s Study Tells Only Part of the Story on ‘Gun Violence’ Gun-Grabbers’ Nightmare: 64% of American Have a Favorable View of Supreme Court’s Bruen Decision Barnett: We Need to Challenge the Idea of Gun Ownership in America 10 COMMENTS Larry, welcome to the fold. Reply I really love this idea but Is there any place you can put these pictures where you’re not preaching to the choir so to speak? Reply It would be nice to have a link that brings this series up to share elsewhere. I’ve got friends who would benefit from seeing the diversity among gun owners. We are a normal and healthy part of American society. Reply FPC was trying to do something like this on facebook. people posing with their fav guns. Reply when we have gathered enough of them we can make a video compilation and then spread it through social media. Reply We are lucky to have you here Larry, I’ll forgo the bar joke, Randy Reply I’m only saying this ’cause I’m a doc… did you hear the statistic that 99.9 percent of lawyers give the other 0.1% a bad name? Reply Funny. How’s this: Old doctors have old patients. Young doctors have dead patients. Reply Never heard that one 🙂 but as a young doctor I’m not offended, all the complicated ones get dumped on me… One for you… How does a lawyer sleep? First he lies one way…then he lies another…. Reply Larry – thanks for taking an unapologetic stand! Reply LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply Please enter your comment! Please enter your name here You have entered an incorrect email address! Please enter your email address here Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email.