Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after
reviewing your application, we’re unable to accept you into Google AdSense
at this time.
We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.
– Unacceptable site content
Unacceptable site content: Your website contains content that we do not
allow at this time. Please review our policies
(https://www.google.com/adsense/policies?hl=en_US) for a complete list of
site content not allowed on webpage
[NB: Make the jump for Google’s bullet points—sorry, “list” of unacceptable content.
Sites with Google ads may not include or link to:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Violent content
- Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organisation
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Gambling or casino-related content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Sales of beer or hard alcohol
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
Not surprised. Google hasn't been shy regarding their overall "progressive" politics. They are a private company, and are free to take or reject whatever business they like. However, the other things on their unacceptable content list are of the illegal or unsavory activities. Interesting that they choose to lump those who choose to exercise their Constitutional rights in the same group as pedophiles, drug abusers and felons.
+ one million, Sir!
Here's a gun site (sight?) with Google AdSense: http://blackgunowners.org/index.php.
Maybe you should ask them to explain what exactly is "unacceptable" about it.
I doubt that they invested much effort into reviewing the site. I suspect that they devoted a whopping 15 seconds to glancing at it, and made some assumptions that were not accurate.
if google is not allowing porno or racial content, we should send kudos to them. it is really appriciable that google is following this self-imposed good on themselves. do no evil.
Or maybe we should expect Google to act like Americans??? They are an American corporation, you know, right?
I wonder how many employees at Google bitch and whine about the constitution and the bill of rights?
I wonder how many employees at Google own firearms – because they feel they have the fucking right to protect themselves.
Well, those fucking bitches ought to start acting like fucking US Citizens instead of U.K. punks.
Thanks for the complete list of Sites with Google ads may not include or link to
Thank you for providing the comprehensive list of sites containing Google advertisements that may or may not include or link to