GoGun® USA is proud to announce the realization of its founder’s dream – the Race proven Gas Pedal® OPP (Opposable) grip for carry guns.
The OPP grip has dominated Open class Racing in USPSA, and GoGun® USA wants to change the way the world thinks about using a carry gun. The dream has come true after more than 20 years of R&D in search of the holy grail of shooting, the three R’s; Rhythm, Recoil, Reliability.
Easy self-defense for everyone
- No Gunsmithing; Drop-In, easy DIY part
- Makes repeatable, reliable, accurate, high-power shots much easier.
- Faster follow-up shots
- OPP Wing™ for OPP Grip for carry guns
- Fits ALL Sig P320 calibers and frame sizes
- Controls recoil even for those without big or strong hands
- Works for every level of shooting skills and physical ability
- Ultimate Gender Equality
- Helps eliminate windage error (aka trigger jerk)
- Concept proven in Racing, having dominated National and World Championships
- Minimal addition of width, fits holsters.
- No-Snag design
- Contoured to ergonomically position thumb
- Saves on Ammo training costs.
- Much quicker to master than traditional methods
- Genuine Gas Pedal® Brand
- Patent Pending
This is Doc’s dream come true; easy self-defense for everyone. No longer just a dominating technique for expensive Race pistols, it’s a drop-in part that makes it much easier to shoot hot loads, even for those without strong hands. Very easy to learn, repeatable, reliable, and accurate.
The OPP Grip concept has been proven in Racing, having dominated National and World Championships.
The OPP Grip is much easier to learn than traditional methods. Just put your off hand thumb on the Gas Pedal and squeeze.
It’s that simple.
No need for ankle deep brass in practice.
Before it was a Racer; now, it comes for a carry gun.
This model is for the Sig P320, the pistol adopted by the US Military. No gunsmithing. It can be installed in a couple of minutes or less by replacing the takedown lever. Other models for other pistols are on the way.
CNC billet milled out of 4140 RH 32, Black Nitride coating.
Adds only about .250″ to width of gun compared to stock, and fits holsters like Uncle Mikes Sidekick (Padded), Comp-Tac, and Compact Blackhawk CQC retention Holster number 2100344, even with Romeo sight. More holster listings on the way.
The OPP GRIP Method: