A couple times a year Amazon has a big sale, something they call “Prime Day,” during which all sorts of products are offered at heavy discounts. They last only a limited amount of time or in limited quantities. While browsing the offerings today, we came across some solid deals that should appeal to plenty of gun-owning outdoorsy types. Here are a few that stood out:
• XL Double Parachute Camping Hammock (some colors sold out, many still available at only $19.98, which is 78% off)
• Tactical pen with glass breaker & flashlight for $13.99
• Coleman Road Trip Portable Grill for $99.99 (41% off). This thing gets 4.4 stars on 3,790 ratings, and I’ve owned one for a year now as my primary backyard grill and it easily folds down for travel. The cast iron grate provides solid areas for intense searing plus open grate for more traditional grilling. I really dig it, and I spent like $155 on mine.
• Texsport Portable Outdoor Propane Heater for $24.43, because we can’t all live in Texas.
• LED light strips for as low as $12.55. Light up the inside of that dark safe of yours.
• 71% off a 15,000 mAh portable power bank with three USB ports ($23.19). Enough to fully charge your iPhone 7 over seven times.
• Ellewin Summer Baseball Cap for $10.07. Sun protection, cool mesh design, extra large bill to ward of flying brass, lots of colors, and crushable.
• At $120, Gen 1 night vision is getting darn affordable.
• How about a beanie (or a touque, eh) with Bluetooth wireless headphones and microphone built in? What will they come up with next?