Ultradyne announces it is entering the fast-growing pistol caliber carbine market with the ultimate performance 9mm compensator, the Lithium PCC 9mm.
The Lithium PCC 9mm is built in the USA using the same extensive testing and design that goes into all Ultradyne products. Competitive shooters already rely on Ultradyne performance when shooting 5.56, 6.5, and 7.62 calibers. The Lithium PCC adds the 9mm caliber to the Ultradyne high performance compensator family.
Ultradyne maximized the Lithium’s performance by utilizing the 9mm cartridge’s limited amount of expanding gas primarily for eliminating muzzle rise. The Lithium has four patent pending V-Ports™ that are designed to mitigate muzzle rise while keeping gas from interfering with the users line of sight. The Lithium 9mm PCC is especially effective on shorter AR pistol type carbines.
Lithium includes a shrouded timing nut and is Dynamount Compatible. All for the affordable price of $79.
- Superior Recoil Reduction
- Minimum Muzzle Rise
- Patent Pending V-Ports™
- Precision Machined 416 Stainless Steel
- Ultra Tough Salt Bath Nitride Finish
- Barrel-mounted sight option eliminates sight deflection associated with hand guard mounting.
LITHIUM PCC 9mm TECHNICAL SPECS
- Rated for 9mm
- 416 Stainless Steel
- Salt Bath Nitride Finish
- Shrouded Timing Nut
- Barrel Thread 1/2-28 UNEF-2B
- Brake Only 90 grams | 3.2 ounces
- Total 116 grams | 4.0 ounces
- Length 44 mm | 1.75 inches
- OD 25.4 mm | 1.124 inches
- Wrench Flats 13/16 inch