If you have little ones, you’re probably all ready for Halloween. But are you ready for the Day of the Dead? That’s Mexico’s traditional day for honoring and remembering those who have passed. And what better way to commemorate them than by, say, going out and shooting a pig? And if you’re going to honor your ancestors, why not do it in style? Underground Tactical has created just the thing, too – their highly customized Maquina de la Muerte or Machine of Death. Any pig should be proud to give up his life to a round from this beauty . . .
Special Edition weapon celebrating Dias de la Muerte
25hrs of hand engraving
Comes in a custom, hand made, coffin shaped gun case
- Billet Upper and Lower Receiver: Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum.
- Barrel: Match Grade 416R Stainless Steel Featuring 3 Land Polygonal Rifling. Standard/Medium Profile with spiral fluting. 16″
- Available Calibers and Twist: 5.56 NATO 1:8
- Gas System: Direct Impingement. Mid-Length Gas.
- Muzzle Device: Underground Phantom Flash Hider (Threaded on)
- Bolt Carrier Group: Underground Tactical Enhanced Bolt Carrier Assembly w/Properly Staked Gas Key. Black Nitride.
- Bolt: Machined from 9310AQ (Aircraft Quality) Steel
- Receiver Extension: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Buffer: H Buffer
- HandGuard: CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum. 15″ Free Float w/ keymod system and Monolithic Picatinny Top Rail (MIL-STD-1913)
- Buttstock: Magpul MOE-SL Carbine Stock – MIL-SPEC MODEL
- Pistol Grip: Magpul MIAD® Grip
- Trigger: CMC 3.5# Flat Trigger
- Charging Handle: Underground Tactical Charging Handle w/ Tactical Latch
- Rifle Case: Hard Case
- Magazine: Two special engraved magazines
- Sights: Sold Separately
- Action: – Semi-automatic
- Finish: Cerakote, Burnt Bronze with with very detailed hand engraving
- Made in TEXAS!