Steve works in a factory. And like so many people who carry these days, he’s on board with the slim, concealable GLOCK 43. Check out the rest of his Everyday Carry below . . .
- Citizen Eco Drive Watch bv1085-22h
- Surefire Titan Plus
- Glock 43 mag with Neomag medium mag holder & Federal 9mm 124gr HST ammo
- Glock 43 with a Tactical Justice 2 tone IWB Holster (od green & coyote brown)
- Daltech Force Super Bio belt
- Numyth Tohil v2 lighter
- Levi’s Magnetic slim wallet
- Kunai tactical pen
- space grey Iphone SE
- Old Dominion Knifeworks custom frame lock cleaver
- Keybar-rising sun aluminum design
Very cool knife.
No field notes? do you even operate?
He has a tatical pen, he’s good.
Sneaky effing ads. I wanted a closer look at the pocket cleaver, imagine my surprise when the link takes you elsewhere.
Same here, but then I found this and was sad.
I found it too. Were you sad because of the starting price? It is a bit steep, and I’d want some extras to be sure. Love that pattern welded Damascus.
This is fake. No field notes.
How can you operate without burts bees?
Why does he carry a belt in his pocket?
Two is one….