UPDATE: Start time now 12:30p due to expanded speaker list and larger expected turnout.
Where will you be on November 2? Given recent events and efforts to outlaw and confiscate lawfully owned firearms from law-abiding Americans, you need to be in Washington, DC for the Second Amendment Rally on the Capitol lawn. It will be the of one of the biggest pro-gun grassroots gatherings in recent memory.
As Rob Pincus, one of the rally’s organizers told us . . .
This event is being put on by a coalition of Second Amendment supporters. Not everyone will agree on all the details, but that’s OK. We’re looking for support around the basic idea that it’s a good thing for thousands of American gun owners gather in Washington, DC to peacefully support and discuss issues affecting our gun rights.
What can you do?
- Attend the 2nd Amendment Rally in Washington, DC on November 2nd 2019!
- Make your voice heard!
- Fight for your right to defend yourself before it is too late!
- Be part of history, and help secure the Blessings of Liberty for ourselves and posterity.
- Join thousands of your fellow patriots, to tell Congress to obey the constraints of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
- Follow all relevant laws in regard to the transport and/or carry of firearms in relation to this event.
There’s an excellent lineup of speakers including . . .
Craig Deluz (FPC)
Dianna Muller (DC Project)
Jonathan Patton (TGC)
Mike Sodini (WTTA)
Chris Cheng (Topshot)
Joshua Prince (Lawyer)
Erich Pratt (GOA)
Kevin Dixie (NOC)
Gabby Franco (competitive shooter)
Cheryl Todd (Gun Freedom Radio)
Matt Larosiere (Firearms Policy Coalition)
Maj Toure (Black Guns Matter)
Rob Pincus (2nd Amendment Organization)
Jeff Knox (Firearms Coalition)
Anthony Colandro (Gun For Hire)
Why should you be there? Because you are the gun lobby. Again, this is a true grassroots-funded effort to demonstrate that over 100 million gun owners comprise the gun lobby in America…not one gun rights organization and not gun makers.
The Second Amendment Rally is open to those who value their constitutional right to keep and bear arms, those who value the right to defend themselves, and those who value the lives of the men and women who have died to keep those rights intact.