NEWS FLASH: Medical Breakthrough Could Finally Ensure Passage of National Carry Reciprocity

Libearty hearing aid gun control

Bistock

Does it sometimes seem that anti-gunners simply ignore fact-based arguments for the right to keep and bear arms? Are you frustrated by their refusal to acknowledge that the historic drop in crime rates has coincided with the number of civilian-owned firearms more than doubling, 16 constitutional carry states and millions of licensed concealed carriers?

Thanks to the wonders of science, there may finally be a solution . . .

NEW YORK (AP) – In a startling medical breakthrough, researchers have developed a hearing aid that will finally allow liberals to actually hear the words other people say when they argue for political positions that liberals disagree with, such as supporting the nationwide trend toward more freedom-friendly concealed carry laws.

“We used to think liberals were just too dumb to realize that mass shootings don’t stop until a someone else with a gun shows up,” said lead developer Hunter Colton, “but new research shows that it’s a simple, correctable medical condition – a sporadic physical disconnect in their middle ear.

Read the full story here, and consider investing in one for someone you love.

comments

1. avatar tsbhoa.p.jr says:

keep the bullhorn charged.

2. avatar Michael says:

Two weeks too late…try next April fool’s day. The only thing inserted into an anti-gunners ear that might change their mind is the the muzzle of an armed robbers’ gun, by then it’s a little too late…-30-

1. avatar VicRattlehead says:

Even then it’s only a 50/50 chance they’ll wisen up. Half of them would just claim that a ban (their answer for anything they don’t like) would had prevented their assailant from having a gun in the first place and thus, the crime would have never taken place.

1. avatar Dump asylum-seekers on sanctuary cities says:

Maybe we should encourage armed robbers to hit their victims with the gun. The good guys would just shoot the thug before it ever got that far, and the leftists would get a lesson in the fact that thugs are thugs and will use whatever tool they have to hand.

3. avatar Skippy says:

Way to get my hopes up….

4. avatar Bob says:

“the historic drop in crime rates has coincided with the number of civilian-owned firearms more than doubling”

Okay I have to call bullshit on that as an argument. Crime has be dropping everywhere for a long time – in both states that have increased and restricted gun rights. Anti-gun people point to the exact same crime drop statistics and say “look! we enacted gun control and crime has been dropping”. You can point to any trend and claim it is causing lower crime

1. avatar surlycmd says:

How about despite 16 Constitutional Carry States, millions of licensed concealed carriers and firearms selling off the shelves in record numbers, crime has been falling steadily for over two decades. Goes to prove that firearms in the hands of average people does not increase crime.

1. avatar Billy Bob says:

Well said. Unfortunately logic and sound reasoning cannot penetrate the barriers erected to prevent truth from entering their hearts and minds. Folks, brainwashed for years, righteously reject all facts opposed to the commands of the hive mind.

2. avatar Mark N. says:

That is the correct conclusion. As John Lott has said for decades, more guns does not mean more gun crime. Now if we could only convince the Police Chiefs of every major metropolitan police force int he US, each and every one of whom believes, and will gladly testify, that more guns on the street means more gun crime, and this is a valid basis for denying concealed carry licenses to otherwise qualified individuals. The fact that the crime rate, much less the gun crime rate, of concealed firearms carriers is exceedingly small also does not sway their dearly held beliefs.

1. avatar Gordon in MO says:

The Chief of most every major metropolitan city is beholden for his job to the communists running the city. Dollars not logic is what they follow.

3. avatar Dump asylum-seekers on sanctuary cities says:

They are the Scorched of present day America.

2. I didn’t say that correlation was causation. But the gun grabbers claim that more guns mean more crime and deaths. The statistics show that is demonstrably false.

3. avatar drunkEODguy says:

You’re confusing correlation and causation. The fact that guns have increased and crime has decreased is not attributable to guns due to the myriad variables that affect crime rates, extensive research and “natural experiments” which . What it does show is the a link between gun profusion and increasing crime is spurious. Namely, guns do not increase of decrease crime rate, they are a neutral variable.

4. avatar Jason says:

Ummmm…….

So your saying that its just a coincidence? Or perhaps that it coincides? Which is to say that you agree with the statement that you just called bullshit on.

Dictionary is a useful tool.

Definition of coincidence:
      1 : the act or condition of coinciding : CORRESPONDENCE

5. avatar edward kenway's ghost says:

Sadly enough, I doubt ingrained progressive liberalism is curable.
    The condition is highly resistant to large doses of reality. In some individuals it seems treatable, but the delusion for others is too great to overcome – even if it kills them.

6. avatar former water walker says:

Golly I thought the “breakthrough” was a new fangled E-lectric chair😄😊😏

1. avatar possum says:

With twin fifty’s and a cup holder

7. avatar foobar says:

False! Liberalism is an incurable medical disorder

1. avatar enuf says:

So is Conservatism when it is all you believe in.

No one ideology has all the answers.

1. avatar barnbwt says:

Conservatism is a (shitty) strategy, not an ideology. Leftism is an ideology that actively *avoids* useful answers. Objectivism/Enlightenment is an ideology that revolves around trying to discern the objective truth & use its knowledge to improve society.

8. avatar Sam I Am says:

Thanx for the chuckle today.

9. avatar TruthTellers says:

Clickbait article is clickbait

10. avatar GS650G says:

A strong arm robbery is one way to convince liberals they are wrong. A friend of mine told me he became a conservative the minute he started paying huge taxes, living in a gun free city, and working with people on public assistance .

1. avatar ATTAGReader says:

A strong second to that. Obama’s lies and failures as President convinced me to reassess my political loyalties. Used to be independent. Now I simply cannot vote for a Democrat. Becoming a gun owner helped immensely. And why did I become a gun owner? Because a workplace situation (customer threat that we had to take seriously) awakened me to the undeniable fact that I and our employees were sitting ducks to any lunatic that came into the place. And then there were the thefts from another business by employees who willingly and openly stated that they manipulated the public assistance system (while they were stealing from me.) I consider myself lucky. No-one was killed in the one situation and I learned a bitter lesson in the other. I honestly wish I had come to this point a lot earlier in life.

11. avatar drunkEODguy says:

Here’s the 2018 data showing the same trend continuing if you want the most up-to-date stuff for reference.

12. avatar User1 says:

“…freedom-friendly concealed carry laws.”

What a confused person.

13. avatar Bob in IN says:

The real medical condition is fear of inaminate objects.

14. avatar B says:

Funny! Unfortunately, no hearing aid can help those that have chosen to pack shit between their ears. But maybe ballistic testing can reveal something…

15. avatar Anner says:

I chuckled

16. avatar strych9 says:

Lol.

“Researchers are still working on a device that will allow liberals to differentiate between rights and entitlements.” was the knockout punch though.

17. avatar Green Mtn. Boy says:

Every Leftist would have to undergo surgery to remove their cranium from their rectal cavity and even if that were to be successful they would still say la,la,la,la I can’t hear you.

18. avatar Chiefton says:

There is no medical procedure known to man that can fix a socialist liberal; other than a frontal lobotomy. As the saying goes, you can’t fix stupid.

19. avatar Victoria Illinois says:

I read that going national may not be good if some federal employee doesn’t like you or your political opinions. If you lose your Illinois driver’s license you can get one from another state. If’ it’s a national license you’re stuck. Can’t drive in any state. I hope I’m wrong about this. Please tell me I’m wrong.

20. avatar VT says:

The biggest Leftist DEM a very pretty lady ever born came to this well respected pistol training class.

Talking to her i asked what changed her mine on guns? She said i got the crap beat out of me… inches from death… had to facial reconstruction surgery over a year recovery… and she said never again!

So leftist are just 1 whopping away from being pro-gun?

Many of the Elite like Hollywood and the Oprah’s with body guards with machine guns think only they should be armed.

1. avatar Sam I Am says:

“So leftist are just 1 whopping whuppin’ away from being pro-gun?”

FIFY

21. avatar Josh Close says:

I don’t think you can ignore Roe vs Wade in the historical drop in crime rates.

1. avatar RMS1911 says:

60 million murders doesn’t seem like a drop in crime rates.

22. avatar d3generation says:

“I don’t think you can ignore Roe vs Wade in the historical drop in crime rates.”

Abortion is a racist movement started by an admitted racist, Margaret Singer, I think, in order to eradicate Black babies. That is why the majority of planned Parenthood chop shops are in predominantly black neighborhoods.

So by your statement, I assume you think we need to get rid of the black population in order to stop crime. How abhorrent!