A Monday EDC: Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day

Welcome to “Monday.” Today’s EDC from the good people at Everyday Carry.

The 31-year-old contributor who works as a superintendent in the Midwest sends us this.

Class ring? Check. Dive watch? Check. Handkerchief? Check. Mont Blanc pen? Huh?

I prefer my pens suitable for spearing into the eye socket or throats of people I don’t care for. Especially when I’ve run out of bullets (or been disarmed by the guy at the metal detector out front).

Das Offene Meer Leather Company makes some nice gear and this fellow has some. Along with his GLOCK 43 with a +2 mag extension by Taran Tactical.

comments

1. Try using that to defend from our ANTIFA supersoldiers, you nazi mayo chuds #yesallmayos

1. avatar Geoff "Trolls, it's what's for dinner" PR says:

ANTIFA supersoldiers?

Keep dreaming, cupcake.

Like this one?

1. avatar strych9 says:

That was one heck of an accident.

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

Accident?

Hey Man, Nice Shot…

2. avatar Hannibal says:

” It would forever be regarded as a very bad shot. Half a second later, the beanbag struck the subject twelve inches below the sternum.”

3. avatar Geoff PR says:

”It would forever be regarded as a very bad shot.”

By *who*?

Opinions differ on that assessment in that particular case, to that particular fuckwit in the video…

2. avatar strych9 says:

Kinda neat. I still don’t get the attraction of those baseplate extenders, especially in bright colors, but whatever works.

1. avatar possum says:

The green ones for Zombies, the orange ones are for criminals, the blue ones are for cops and the silver ones are for werewolf’s and vampires. Each one has special bulllits.

1. avatar strych9 says:

The blue ones are for cops… given the way you’ve said this it sounds like that’s the mag you use to shoot at the cops… either that or you hand out guns to zombies and criminals.

2. avatar raptor jesus says:

more capacity, better grip. They make them in Black. I’m very fond of the Hyve one I have on my G26.

1. avatar strych9 says:

If you’re going to extend the grip, sort of countering the concealability of the gun, why not just buy a bigger gun in the first place? One that has the same capacity and dimensions as what you’re making with the extender?

1. avatar raptor jesus says:

Because the grip on the G26 is a two finger grip. With a grip extension, I get a 3-finger grip, yet its still shorter than a Glock 19 grip, and easily concealable.

3. avatar possum says:

. Is this EDC approved for use by Our president?

4. avatar The Trump says:

I approve I think it’s a very nice carry set up. Not as nice as mine cause we all know I have the best carry ever, gold plated 1911 that is loaded with golden hollowpoints but that’s a very nice carry piece. He made a great deal. Yuge deal.

5. avatar Kman says:

I’m sure there are exceptions, but I’ve never known a chap sporting a Mont Blanc pen that wasn’t a cocker.

1. avatar Geoff "I'm getting too old for this shit" PR says:

“I’ve never known a chap sporting a Mont Blanc pen that wasn’t a cocker.”

Strych, you gonna just lay down and take that???

Where’s your pen snob pride? 😉