Be Sure Not to Cross the Streams Tonight

Seen at Northwest Firearms. That proton pack looks like a gun, so this costume just might trigger a snowflake or two…a definite point in its favor. Just tread lightly around law enforcement with something like this and be careful out there tonight, mkay?

comments

1. avatar Vhyrus says:

Dress as a cowboy, open carry as many revolvers as you want. Done and done.

1. avatar Geoff "Mess with the bull, get the horns" PR says:

V, I was gonna comment that guy looks a whole lot like you… 😉

1. avatar Vhyrus says:

Im much fatter.

2. avatar anonymoose says:

My friend’s son was gonna be a cowboy, but I told him to borrow his dad’s sunglasses and paint a mustache on and be Richard Petty instead.

2. “Tread lightly around law enforcement with these things…” That’s saying a lot of about how far our Freedoms and Liberties have sank beneath the waves… everybody’s guilty till proven innocent and everybody’s a threat… to a government agent…

3. avatar Southern Cross says:

Halloween was last night in my part of the world. Lots of children, and more than a few adults, carrying plastic swords, axes, pitchforks, and other weapons.

My dog loved the attention from the children who wanted to pat her. While big, she is very friendly and loves children.

1. avatar anonymoose says:

My hound won’t stop woofing. I can’t let him scare off the little kids, even though he’s a big harmless baby. 🙁

4. avatar Geoff "Mess with the bull, get the horns" PR says:

Just had some trick-or-treat-ers.

One kid was dressed like Trump.

I gave him 3 big handfuls of candy instead of just one piece…

1. avatar Mad Max says:

See, *WINNING*

Trump gets more candy…even if it isn’t actually Trump.

But, to really be scary on Halloween, dress up as Nancy Pelosi.

5. avatar tsbhoa.p.jr says:

i’ll bet that (amphibious) school bus driver wishes he had heeded this advice.

we dumped another eighty bucks worth of diabetic coma onto the tiny future prols. the “favereds” were gone quickly.