Unique EDC: Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day

Today’s EDC is unique in part because not many people EDC revolvers anymore – which is a shame – but this particular revolver is chambered in .327 Federal Magnum. The .327 Federal Magnum was designed by Ruger to perform similarly to the .357 Magnum in compact revolvers.

comments

1. avatar Kenneth says:

This is my next gun purchase. I not only like the caliber, I like the way it will also shoot .32 H&R mag, plus the old .32 long and short. I will be reluctant to retire my faithful old model 60, but I’ll eventually(after it proves itself with enough rounds) carry the ruger also.

2. avatar uncommon_sense says:

That is a seriously fine looking revolver there!

Oh, and I love the caliber as well!!!

3. avatar Cloudbuster says:

Lots and lots of people EDC revolvers. Ruger LCRs and S&W J-Frames are huge sellers. Revolver carriers just aren’t ostentatiously crowing about it all the time.

1. avatar ‘liljoe says:

That’s cause it’s not a glock 🙂

1. avatar Laserbeam says:

Or a 6.5 Creedmore of some kind.

4. avatar FedUp says:

Is that knife fully semiautomagic?

5. avatar kahlil says:

wasn’t this dump featured within the last month or so? I remember commenting on the grips.

1. avatar Serpent_Vision says:

Perhaps someone so impressed with the one a few weeks ago that they copied it exactly? Not unique, if so….

6. avatar Matthew Evans says:

Why are there always those who must bitch? They also rarely leave their real names. This is a free article, published for our enjoyment, not critique. I enjoy reading this every day and find it interesting what others choose to carry. If a dump is repeated, cool, repetition is a great teacher. Keep up the great work y’all!

1. avatar Serpent_Vision says:

Probably wouldn’t have commented if the first word in the article were not “Today’s”, implying novelty that does not exist in this case.

7. avatar DaveDetroit says:

Any info on that grip? And thx TTAG, that caliber wasn’t even on my radar! LOVE the revolver for cc!!

1. avatar Serpent_Vision says:

“Hogue Lammo Cammo” according a comment on the earlier post. May be other comments of interest there: