College Campus Carry: Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day

College student Jacob says he carried these items “today” which makes me wonder…does he mean he carried on campus? And if so, is it one of those “gun-free zone” places (yeah it probably is)? Considering how gun-free zones are soft targets, it’s a Good Thing that he has his GLOCK 42 loaded with Underwood ammo.

comments

1. avatar Bearpaw says:

If I sent my kid to college it would definitely be with a Glock in their holster.

2. avatar strych9 says:

Everything is so nice and new. Must be a freshman, LOL.

1. avatar Geoff "Mess with the Bull, get the Horns" PR says:

I just took a closer look, and you weren’t kidding!

3. avatar Green Mtn. Boy says:

Carry On.

4. avatar Samr says:

If I was in undergrad today I would carry. Concealed means concealed. Your abitrary rules do not trump my right to self protection you don’t provide me. In the event they ever found out, I’d tell my case to the media and dare them to do something about it.

1. avatar strych9 says:

Unless you lived in a state that allowed CCW on campus (as I do), or you actually stopped an “event” your date would result in you going to prison for a long time.

Really, college is the perfect place for bag carry because you’re never more than a foot away from your bag.

1. avatar Geoff "Mess with the Bull, get the Horns" PR says:

As long as you keep a *close* eye on your bag.

A whole lotta laptops and stuff are stolen on-campus…

1. avatar strych9 says:

I’m on a second undergrad trip around the sun (long story that makes my blood boil).

The only way you get shit stolen is by leaving your bag unattended which is stupid. Take a leak before/in between classes and your bag is literally never more than 8″, hell, 6″ from you. If someone can root through your bag while you’re that close to it then you’re a moron. Tired? Zip the bag up, point zippers towards yourself and use the bag as a pillow on a table.

There’s no excuse for getting your laptop or full sized pistol stolen from your bag on campus other than your own incompetence or being the victim of armed robbery.

My personal way of dealing with covering as many bases as I can is to have my USP set up in my bag and to carry a LCP 2 as an IWB gun (Holy shit, I found a use for a mouse gun!!!). Robbery/assault is the LCP’s territory. If I need more firepower for something I still have 25 rounds of .45 to deal with that.

5. avatar Specialist38 says:

Nice and neat A good setup.

6. avatar Davidb says:

That’s a T Rex Arms Raptor holster. Always fun seeing ones’ goods represented online when you don’t expect it. 🙂

7. avatar BGSU Rulz says:

The pocket dump that tells campus you’re here and you’re queer!

8. avatar Pg2 says:

Love the Manix2. Great knife. Looks like it’s never been used.

9. avatar Jonndoe says:

Gun free zones…What a joke all your doing Is advertising the fact that no one Is going to be shooting back at the mentally unbalanced person(who shouldn’t even have a firearm In the fist place) who starts shooting up the place.
    There are company’s making body amour panels for back packs for pete sake, So tell me more about this magical land where Unicorn’s play and gun free zones work….go ahead, I’m listening……Sorry I can’t hear you over the sound of crickets