Southpaw EDC – Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day

Ruger American 9mm EDC Everyday Carry Concealed

Southpaw Andrew Thomas uses the Ruger American as his everyday carry because it has an ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release. The Ruger American 9mm also features a low bore axis and MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail for lights and lasers.

comments

1. avatar COstew says:

Finally, another RAP carrier! Love mine

2. avatar B.D. says:

Good thing you got those headphones… cuz you only need to be able to see the threat…

1. avatar strych9 says:

This isn’t my EDC but I’ll point out that the item in question is a wireless headset that does phone as well. I don’t think I’ve ever used my wireless headset for anything other than phone calls.

Might be nice to be able to keep your hands free during an emergency yet still be on the line with EMS, eh?

3. avatar jwm says:

Left handed? Ain’t that the mark of satan?

4. avatar Big Al says:

This from a right-hander. I carry IWB because the weather is HOT much of the year. And, yes still IWB, but left-handed when driving. Carrying RH makes clearing the seat belt almost impossible.

5. avatar Ing says:

Finally got to shoot one of those last month. My brother has one in .45 acp, and it’s a real shooter. I bet 9mm would be even better. Those pistols aren’t compact in any way, though; bigger than I’d want to carry.

6. avatar IAmNotTheHulk says:

Nice! GF just got the SR22 cuz arthritis makes the LC9s too hard on her hands, cant wait to send some Stingers downrange!

7. avatar el Possum Guapo Herr Standartenfuher"they think we're making pizza',"Oberst von Burn says:

Friend of mine used to cc his small 357 in an outside holster, now he’s got a Ruger auto something or other pd 9 c? And he prints badly, the revolver never printed.