Tuck-N-Go – Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day

Galco Tuck-N-Go GLOCK 19 G19 EDC IWB Concealed Carry

Payton packs his G19 in one of the most popular, economical IWB holsters ever – the Galco Tuck-N-Go. As he writes, “This is my typical setup, although I will switch to other firearms depending on the day’s needs. The Elgin was my Great-great grandfather’s which I inherited after my grandmother passed away.”

EDC everyday carry pocket dump CCW

comments

1. avatar NoTimeForGames says:

You need to change that holster, its a negligent discharge waiting to happen. The leather is too thin and there is too much space for something to get into the trigger guard. Other than that your EDC is good to go.

1. avatar B.D. says:

Second.

Any holster that does not entirely cover the trigger is a problem. Any holster that does not have a reinforced trigger guard, is a problem.

2. avatar Eric in Oregon says:

I don’t know about that exact model but Galco makes very good stuff in my experience so I’d tend to believe it’s fine. Agreed on the principle that it would be better to cover the entire trigger area though.

2. avatar Paul McMichael says:

Kudos on the watch. My 89 year old father became a watchmaker after contracting polio as a teenager. He only recently put it down after being diagnosed with Post Polio Syndrome. He’s to weak and unsteady for such meticulous work. He instilled in me an appreciation for fine time pieces. F.Y.I. Bill Wilson began his career as a watchmaker.

3. avatar Herbster says:

Watch is beautiful. A classic. Holster, well, not so great. Try an On Your 6 kydex IWB. Best on the market, reasonable and a veteran owned company. It makes a VERY comfortable carry with my Walther PPS M2.

1. avatar Hermione says:

I don’t use any holster. I tuck my Glock 43 in my panty. I like how it rubs against my clit sometimes.

1. avatar Joe says:

What an intensely witty post.

2. avatar B.D. says:

*Mangina

4. avatar Ogre says:

Commenting on the watch: Good on you for having AND using the pocket watch. I have my grand-dad’s Elgin pocket watch – not 14k or gold-plated, but it runs just fine when I carry it. In my dreams, I want a Patek Phillipe pocket watch, but I haven’t come up with the $50k to buy one yet. Dang!:-) Pocket watches – useful, wearable jewelry. Kinda like some guns.

5. avatar Jim says:

I have that very same holster and don’t use it anymore. The belt clip is too insubstantial to keep the gun in place unless you cinch your belt way past tight.