Only the Best EDC – Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day

Marcus Warren says he carries only the best. For him, that’s a highly concealable SIG SAUER P365 and a Benchmade blade. What’s your best?

comments

1. avatar Three Arrows says:

Beretta, SureFire, Spyderco.

2. avatar Accur81 says:

Any word on a heavier recoil spring reducing primer swipe?

1. avatar Rusty Chains says:

Yeah, I also wondered if that would fix that issue.

3. avatar Robman says:

Well, the “best” for me is my Springfield Armory 911. Very small, light, and concealable no matter what I’m wearing, so it is never left at home. Quality construction/materials, excellent sights and crisp SA trigger give me the best chance of getting the round on target the first time, and if I need more, the .380 ACP chambering gives me better control for follow-up shots. Plus, it is pleasant enough to shoot that practice at the range is fun, not a chore (thus contributing to my ability to get that shot where it has to go the first time). But other people have different requirements and capabilities, so I wouldn’t recommend my EDC for everyone.

1. avatar OFWG says:

Sounds like ad copy from SA…..just sayin

1. avatar Robman says:

I missed my calling. Never went to school for it but it is very easy for me to write as if I’m an ad copy writer. Instead I work at a factory.

1. It’s never too late to change carers.

2. avatar Shooter mcgavin says:

The 911 to me is a smoothed up modern version of one of oldest favorites…the Colt government .380…the more things change the more they stay the same…911 over sig 238 for me…u?

1. avatar robb says:

Wow. Now they are recycling articles on the main site and not just Twitter/Facebook.

4. avatar Klugey1 says:

Almost exactly my get-up:
    P365 in Alabama front pocket kydex
    Benchmade Volli
    Irish luck money clip
    iPhoneX
    Keys to the Cadillac.

Nothing else goes in my pockets unless I find a lucky penny during the day.

1. avatar Tom in Oregon says:

I find a lucky penny almost every day.
      Heck, in a year, that’s three bucks!
      Sorry. That’s the Scotsman in me speaking…

5. avatar Michael in AK says:

Today’s best was a Mossberg 500, a cutco filet knife, a Swiss army executive and a five weight custom. …the bears watched but kept their distance…

6. avatar million says:

So few post their holsters.

7. avatar el Possum Guapo Herr Standartenfuher" they think we're making pizza'," Oberst von Burn says:

My best is not what it used to be, I run out of air to fast and these young girls are all hard body, DAMN

8. avatar Plathon P Watson says:

My best is a Glock 27, LCP II, ZT0350ST, and ZT0900. Loving the “two is one rule.”

9. avatar sound awake says:

#1 reason i dont own sig is the price
    #2 reason is all the sig owners i know
    all they own is sig they got the sig hats and the sig range bags they only shoot sig ammo they all think sig is the best hands down and look down their noses at everybody and everything else
    theyre like packer fans
    not bad people
    just annoying is all

10. avatar raptor jesus says:

Spyderco Civilian, Wilson Combat, a Boehme Papillion Pen by Montblanc and perhaps one of those bonkers Lamborghini cell phones?

11. avatar Jimmy james says:

That gun looks like it was carved out of a bar of soap