2011 EDC – Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day

Everydaycooling totes a pistol that’s bigger than most EDC guns, STI’s excellent DVC Limited 2011 double stack. That’s a lot of gun to carry (let alone conceal) on your waist all day, but if you can do it, more power to you. And that is a lot of power.

comments

1. avatar kahlil says:

EDC a $3,200 gun?

1. avatar anonymoose says:

You do remember Robert Farago, who founded TTAG and TTAC, and his unhealthy obsession with Cabot 1911s?

1. avatar rosignol says:

Absent evidence of actual negative consequences, I would hesitate to use the term ‘unhealthy’.

With that said, ya, my preferred EDC is a Glock. Mainly because I won’t be terribly disturbed if it has to sit in an evidence locker for a while.

1. avatar Nut Butter says:

I was arrested years ago for being drunk and rubbing one out in public…anyway jail was full so they put me for several hours in an evidence locker. The good thing is I was safe in there and I didn’t get raped. I also learned a valuable lesson, now I either get drunk or I either rub one out but never both!

2. avatar B.D. says:

If it has to sit in an evidence locker for a while, then you will get it back, right?

Broke people are so jelly.

2. avatar Bloving says:

I’ll believe that’s his actual EDC knife before I’ll believe he’s toting that behemoth everywhere.

50 cents says there’s an LCP2 in his actual pocket.
    🤠

1. avatar Bearpaw says:

Roger that. This EDC eye candy is attracting the RATS. This version of EDC truth is not true.

2. avatar Erik Weisz says:

I EDC a CZ SP-01 Shadow (about the same size) with a magwell and a compensator and even an extended left-side safety, and when I say EDC I mean home-carry and everything. It’s the only pistol I own, and my only other handgun is a 7 1/2″ Redhawk .44mag. I chose to learn to carry a gun I wanted rather than learn to want a “carry” gun. I use a modified Stealthgear holster and wear very stiff tac belts. I barely notice it. It’s easy to get used to something when you commit to it. I’m not a huge person either – 5’11”, 165#s, 31″ waist. I know I occasionally print, but no one has ever noticed or said anything, plus I live in an open-carry state anyway so I really don’t care.

3. avatar former water walker says:

THAT’S a seriously large gat! I guess he could carry that boatanchor…oh and if you can afford to lose your $3200 gun more power to ya’!

1. avatar B.D. says:

I frequent the site where he uploads… they are all like this. I’d OWB the fuck outta that shit if I could too.

4. avatar Anner says:

It’s not even a 6.5CM, good grief.

5. avatar Armadillo15 says:

I EDC a machete and a Desert Eagle.

6. avatar Michael in AK says:

Pretty sure it would suck to lose that in a DGU

1. avatar Nut Butter says:

And that’s why I carry a slingshot and a sharpened stick.

7. avatar el Possum Guapo Herr Standartenfuher " they thought we're making pizza'" Oberst von Burn says:

holes gunarm light gold plate barrel bulls seal knife bang bang bang clik oh shit cut cut

1. avatar Matt in FL says:

Are you having a stroke?

8. avatar Jross says:

He’s going to get robbed for his gun.

1. avatar B.D. says:

Good luck.

9. avatar ryanl says:

Nice knife. The Koenig Arius looks pretty neat but at $500 or so…it’s a bit steep.

I think this person has no problem carrying that big ol doublestack on accounts of the rather deep pockets.

1. avatar B.D. says:

I frequent the site where he uploads. It’s always expensive eye candy and it always looks brand new. If you got it like that… let the haters hate.

I think his uploads are works of art.