‘March for Our Lives’ Kids Will Be Counter-Protesting The Big Pro Gun Rally in Tallahassee on Saturday

Big Pro Gun Rally Florida Tallahassee

courtesy thebigprogunrally.com

We’ve just learned that David Hogg and the rest of the Parkland Kids Funky Bunch will also be in Tallahassee for the Big Pro Gun Rally scheduled for this Saturday at the Florida capitol.

According to their registration website, the event will take place right across the street from the State Capitol at Kleman Plaza.

In typical pro-freedom awesomeness, the Utah Gun Exchange’s “Freedom Tour” will be appearing at the March for Our Lives event to present a contrary Second Amendment viewpoint to the March for Our Lives civilian disarmament message. They, along with their signature BearCat APC, will be joining up with the Big Pro-Gun Rally to fight for our collective Second Amendment Rights.

As we reported ealier, here will be The Big Pro Gun Rally will take place on Saturday, July 28 at the Capitol Courtyard in Tallahassee, Florida.

The event begins at noon with musical entertainment provided by singer/guitarist Gene Loy. Then the big guns will roll out at 2:00 pm, with fourteen of the nation’s top pro-gun speakers including Erich Pratt, executive director of Gun Owners of America; Hickok45 with 3.5 million YouTube followers; Mark Keith Robinson of I AM THE MAJORITY fame, Kaitlin Bennett the AR-10 Kent State gal; Jon Gutmacher, rally organizer and author of the Florida Firearms book with over 235,000 copies sold; AND Erin Palette, founder of Operation Blazing Sword, the LGBTQ pro-gun organization.

A good time is certain to be had by all and The Truth About Guns will be there, on the ground, covering the event.

comments

1. avatar John Boch says:

I hope and pray out side doesn’t end up becoming victims of political violence like what happened in Oakland.

John

1. avatar uncommon_sense says:

Mr. Boch,

Given the propensity for good people to be unarmed in California, it should come as no surprise that a bunch of thugs started beating on “the other guys” at a demonstration.

Given the propensity for 2nd Amendment demonstrators to be armed in Florida, it should come as no surprise that a bunch of thugs will refrain from beating on 2nd Amendment demonstrators.

It’s almost like the 2nd Amendment helps secure our right to life, liberty, and property. Go figure.

2. avatar Ed Schrade says:

So , the useful idiots for socialism will be there too. Might get interesting. Bring corn for the Hoggie.

1. avatar Southern Cross says:

Watch for the Antifa black block, which typically comprises of white Male political science undergraduates fulfilling their anarcho socialist fantasies.

Idiots, imbeciles, and undergraduates all in one.

3. avatar Mr Lizard says:

Make sure you bring plenty of cameras to record when they throw the first punch. Let the first responders clean up the rest.

1. avatar FedUp says:

Their side can attack with improvised flamethrowers and our side will still be labeled the attackers if they defend themselves.

1. avatar Mr Lizard says:

Yep but it’s Florida where the law still counts. First thrown punch = first meat sack. Video is the key though

The survivors can whine all they want afterwards but I bet they’ll not try that again.

1. avatar FedUp says:

The Charlottesville cops eventually arrested the flamethrower guy, but the LA Times was unhappy that they arrested him.

2. avatar Jamie in North Dakota says:

Mr Lizard, if their group is like the one they brought up here to Bismarck in June it’ll be nothing but Beta males who lack the balls to throw a punch.

3. avatar Dont feed Antifa says:

I am concerned Antifa will show up. The Antifa people have an entire list of methods of hiding their violent provocations — and they are well practiced at it.

Gun owners/Second Amendment activists tend to be employed peaceful people who have not attended training sessions on how to provoke violence and make the other side look at fault. Nor how to exploit the law or social media.

The Antifa nuts fill soda cans with cement, are as good at drama as soccer players at pretending to be hurt etc.

I don’t put the children’s crusade people in the same category. They are just useful idiots with serious depth of professional PR and poltical hacks directing them like puppets

Bu the perfect picture for the anti’s is some 50 year old gun owner peacefully protesting who gets goaded by professional provocateurs of Anitfa and somehow response with a kid in the middle.

My background is military and military history and I do not see the point of fighting an enemy on their chosen field of with their strengths enhanced and a huge amount of risk.

1. avatar Just Sayin says:

^This
        I share that concern. And I am distraught that I cannot drive up (6hrs) to be there because of contractual work that takes me outa state.
        I am begging Fla POTG to show up. Please represent!!
        And heads on swivels; situational awareness the entire trip.

4. avatar Shire-man says:

From my experiences living in a large city with several universities when the leftys show up it’s a hysterical mishmash of random, often contradictory, causes that are represented.

The folks there for the gun rally are there for the gun rally. The folks there for the “counter-protest” (isn’t it just a protest of the BOR for them?) are there for everything from tranny bathrooms to genocide in Darfur to Wiccan prayer services in school. A virtual conference of the mentally ill whose only real uniting theme is TDS. They stand for a million various artificial causes and not one single real, actionable, quantitative goal. If it lasts long enough they’ll begin fighting with each other. That was always the best part about their protesting and marching. Given enough time they always eat themselves because nobody or group is ever woke enough.

1. avatar uncommon_sense says:

Shire-man,

Your comment is the most accurate and succinct description of a leftist demonstration that I have ever read.

And it gave me a hearty chuckle to boot!

5. avatar ready.fire,aim says:

let them try a “dead person” lie down around the convention center like they did in that grocery store…… ooops did i just step on your nuts?….sorry man….by the way what are you doing there on the ground?…..

1. avatar Free Texas says:

Hm. Grocery store. It occurred to me the other day that when I was a kid (I’m 50), people of legal age could waltz into our neighborhood grocery store and up to the counter in sporting goods and buy a rifle or a pistol, whatever you wanted, just hand over the cash. You know, that wasn’t that long ago.

6. avatar Jamie in North Dakota says:

Awesome! I hope the pro-2A rally has a massive crowd.

7. The Plaza is a number of blocks away from the Capitol Courtyard, and The March for Our Lives is there to primarily sign up voters for their agenda. It is extremely doubtful that either of the two divergent groups will even get within blocks of each other, or care to. Their agendas are completely different. jon gutmacher, rally organizer

1. avatar Luis Valdes says:

Kleman Plaza is directly across the street from the Capitol and State Supreme Court. It is not a couple of blocks away.

8. avatar TruthTellers says:

With this know known, I’m sure Hickok is gonna back out. Besides, the GOA is gonna be there and he said that being a member of GOA is a waste of money.

1. avatar Free Texas says:

Why did he say that?

9. avatar A Deplorable says:

Is there a place I can donate to the organizers of the rally for a few dozen Ax Handles?

1. avatar FedUp says:

Pale Rider likes a nice piece of hickory.

1. avatar A Deplorable says:

In the past Ax Handles were traditionally made from Hickory Wood, but I suppose Hickory would be a “Special Order” nowadays, otherwise you get some sort of Chinese woodlike product…*sigh*

2. avatar Free Texas says:

So did “Shane.”

10. avatar TexTed says:

Floridians, please show up. It would be a horrifying setback if the Parkland Grabbers outnumber the Big Gun Rally attendees!

Seriously, no, you DON’T have anything better to do this Saturday!

1. avatar uncommon_sense says:

If I lived within 3.5 hours of the event, I would attend. Sadly, my drive time to Tallahassee is something like 16 hours depending on traffic and weather.

11. avatar former water walker says:

Godspeed in Floriduh. I know the lamestream will lie about you…

12. avatar Southern Cross says:

And how many unplanned teen pregnancies will result from the March for our lives bus tour? Put a bunch of hormonal teens together will little to no supervision. What do you think is going to happen?

1. avatar Erik Weisz says:

Nothing. The whole reason they’re doing this is because they can’t get laid. What school shooters and teenage hoplophobes have in common is sexual frustration, and they act on it by trying to deny other people their rights (and lives) out of envy. A bunch of feminized virgin beta males traveling with the attention whores who’ve permanently friend-zoned them would be somewhere else having sex if that was even a remote option.

1. avatar LarryinTX says:

DAMN!!! I think I love you!! That was wonderful! “Feminized virgin beta males” is the win for the damn YEAR!

1. avatar David Walters says:

You may be edging over to the dark side with that love remark.

13. avatar Ark says:

They’re gonna show up to someone else’s demonstration and then whine that they were “bullied”, “intimidated”, and “traumatized” by the sight of guns and pro-gun Americans.

14. avatar Anymouse says:

I think this is great. The last pro gun rally I saw in the news had pathetic turnout because nobody knew about it. The free media attention wasn’t given to pro gun students’ efforts. Now, the media will freely advertise the counter protest, which spreads the word on the protest itself. See “Streisand Effect.”

15. avatar 2WarAbnVet says:

Oh well, if no college will accept you, there’s always the remaining career of being a pest.

16. avatar Free Texas says:

I showed up for my first ever rally against the Hoggsters here in TX (times being what they are) about a month or so ago with my AR and my Texas flag only to discover that we numbered around 15-20 people while the other team’s cars filled the parking lot. Folks only had to come out for a couple hours. But nope.

Sad.