G43 Love – Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day

Concealed carriers sure do love their GLOCK 43s. Never mind that there’s one on my hip as I type this, the results of a totally un-scientific, anecdotal survey based on writing these every day puts the G43 a close second behind its bigger brother, the GLOCK 19 in EDC popularity. This one belong to Nick, a firefighter from North Carolina. Carry on.

comments

1. avatar Claymore says:

Get a Pierce +1 extender. Same profile as the stock pinkie thing, but you get an extra round.

2. avatar Larry says:

Sinn watch, Saddleback wallet and Microtech otf , man knows quality.

3. avatar Hannibal says:

A bunch of functional, non-flashy stuff.

NOT TACTICOOL ENUF!

4. avatar Jean-Claude says:

I must be in the minority. I have a G43 and I don’t like it at all.

I have a G19(2nd Gen) and a G26(4th Gen) and they’re outstanding. I enjoy shooting them. I shoot them well.

My EDC is a Kahr of some sort–either a CM9, P9, MK9, or K9. The polymer Kahrs are much more pleasant to shoot than the G43, and the all steel ones are in a different league altogether.

The G43 is larger than it needs to be but still manages to be snappier than my CM9 AND have a terrible trigger. I know I can easily get a better trigger, but I shouldn’t have to.

I have every confidence I will end up not owning a G43.

1. avatar Doesn't matter says:

So do you own one or don’t you?

5. avatar Duncan says:

What is up with all the relentless Glock propaganda? Does Glock own TAG??
    The two Glunk POS that I have owned have let me know I never want Glock Garage again!

1. avatar bobinmi says:

Although the .45 is a large round, I don’t think you could park a vehicle in it. Pretty unfortunate spot to have a typo, especially since you’re trying to make a point about reliability/quality control.