Fighting Back To Your M4 – Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day

EDC CCW Sig P229

Clifford Chandler is a Georgia state criminal investigator. Here’s what he has to say about his carry gun:

I’ve changed my EDC over the last year and I am truly satisfied with this setup. The handgun is a tack driver and the .357SIG is a truly robust cartridge. I feel quite satisfied with this rig and it’s ability to get me out of most problems. It will at a minimum allow me to fight to a M-4.

comments

1. avatar jwm says:

But will it let me fight to my Mosin Nagant?

2. avatar Paul McMichael says:

Good pistol. Spare mag. Looks like quality leather. Same with the other accoutrements. .357 Sig? I prefer to stick with mainstream calibers. That said, I worked with a lot of guys from various S. Georgia agencies. A tougher bunch you’ve never seen. Never had to look over my shoulder to see if they were there.

1. avatar Jeff in CO says:

I am out of the LEO industry and now have a little bit more freedom as to what I can carry on my own. I carried .45 ACP on patrol, but lately, I’ve either been carrying 9mm or .357 Sig. I have the .40 S&W Glocks with the Glock 31 & 32 factory barrels. Through places like Target Sport USA and SG Ammo, .357 Sig is readily available and inexpensive (my carry load is the Gold Dot 125 Grain – [54234 Speer load]). For some reason, I actually shoot my Glock 32 better than my Glock 19 and tend to carry the 32 more often in a CrossBreed IWB with a TLR1 HL attached. There is something about the big boom of the .357 Sig that brings a smile to my face every time I shoot it! 😉

3. avatar Darkman says:

Click Bait Article. Slow News Day or just Laziness. Come on Guys you can do better. There’s plenty of truly relevant information out there that needs reporting. While I understand getting your readers involved in the site. This kind of article serves no real purpose other than as filler. Keep Your Powder Dry…Educate…

1. avatar Dan Zimmerman says:

We run a pocket dump post from EverydayCarry.com every day. You aren’t a fan? Skip over them.

2. avatar yolo says:

Okay great, just go ahead and sent them a list so they can make the site exactly how you want it. No one else could possibly enjoy something that bores you!

3. avatar rob says:

This feature has given me some great carry ideas. Please keep it happenin captn.

4. avatar S.Crock says:

The thing that stuck out to me is that he took this picture at 4:25 in the morning.

5. avatar Robb says: