Computer Hacker Carry – Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day

We supposed hackers carry, too. This one, who calls himself [email protected] (“My other computer is your computer”), from Caguas, Puerto Rico, apparently does. He packs a SIG P938 when he’s doing whatever it is he does. We’ll just leave it right there.

comments

1. avatar Cruzo1981 says:

As a fellow Puertorican, it’s safe to say he doesn’t live in PR anymore. There is no 2nd amendment as we know it in PR…

1. avatar Brian says:

I was wondering about that.

2. avatar Hunter427 says:

I can see why the 2A does not reside in PR, because is a welfare common wealth and very corrupt.

1. avatar DoctorJones says:

Also obvious that he doesn’t live in Puerto Rico atm because Puerto Rico still does not have electricity.

3. avatar tmm says:

Well, [email protected] seems like a pretty creative nickname…

Is there such a thing as mainstream contrarian?

1. avatar PistoleroJesse says:

as if he’d put up his real tag here…

4. avatar Tim says:

Democrats allow the peasants in Puerto Rico to concealed carry? Who knew?

5. avatar dlj95118 says:

“We’ll just live it right there.”

Maybe that “live” should be “leave”?

Proof reading…it’s what I do at wurk.

6. avatar Wood says:

Lenovo sucks

7. avatar fuckyou says:

hacking on a lenovo and claims to be in PR while carrying? I get the feeling the only thing this guy steals is other peoples pictures, much like this website and it’s copy/paste exaggerated facebook post ‘articles’.

8. avatar Docduracoat says:

You will notice that holster does not cover the safety of the 938.
    The safety on my Sig 938 is a little sharp and digs into my side when I carry iwb.
    Not to mention that it is possible that it could be moved to “fire” by accident if it is not covered.
    My safety is a little stiff to operate, it it is possible to move it if it is not covered and is against your body.
    I always make sure any holster for the Sig 938 covers the safety switch.

1. avatar B.D. says:

*Insert “my finger is my trigger safety” image here.

9. avatar Docduracoat says:

After a search I learned that Puerto Rico is a “may issue” jurisdiction.
    Ordinary citizens are apparently never issued a carry permit.
    Retired police, judges and prosecutors get them routinely.
    I am at a loss as to why retired police get to protect themselves but not for instance, doctors

10. avatar The Rookie says:

The 938 is a quality weapon. I’ve rented it a couple of times at my local range. My hands being large and fat (much like the rest of me), I find it more comfortable to fire with the crook of the first knuckle than the pad of my finger.