Women Post Pics In Support of Brenna Spencer – Send Yours to TTAG

As we noted in the digest Tuesday, Tennessee senior Brenna Spencer created a kerfuffle on Twitter over the weekend when she posted her senior photo. Eschewing the typical Sears Portrait Studio-style headshot, Ms. Spencer chose to go with environmental portraiture, prominently featuring a couple of things that are important to her.

The image, simultaneously capturing a pro-Trump message and a visible firearm, caused little heads to explode across the Twittersphere. And as Twitchy notes, Ms. Spencer provided inspiration for other women to let their gun-owner flag fly.

Could this be a trend?

Some women were moved to post a snap of their most recent range target to show their support for Spencer.

If you support Ms. Spencer and her unapologetic, out there defense of her right to keep and bear arms, send a photo of yourself with your carry gun (or just a range target) to [email protected] and we’ll post them here.

comments

1. avatar Native Texan says:

Hell yeah! I hope this trend goes Viral nation wide/world wide!

1. avatar Flinch says:

Yawn.

Isn’t there enough drama with fabricating more?

2. avatar nativeson says:

The only empowered female that the left wants to see is one with her boots on the neck of a conservative.

1. avatar California Richard says:

Like everything else on the left, this imagery is a contrived fantasy. Conservatives are known to be armed and don’t like having their throats stepped on…. That being said, the only reason “The Left” has a voice at all, is due to the willinness of the strong (armed conservatives who believe in the ideas of the Constitution) to humor them. If this “fight” degenerates in to a might-makes-right contest, they will melt like snow.

2. avatar anonymoose says:

The Left’s idea of an “empowered” female is a 500lb blob with purple hair scooting around college shrieking about Trump and whatever the oppression of the week is.

1. avatar Frank in VA says:

2. avatar uncommon_sense says:

Can we send family-friendly photos of family members and close friends?

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

Now where’s the fun in that?

We want pics like the G. Gordon Liddy ‘Stacked and Packed’ calendar from years back :

1. avatar D.B. Cooper says:

No, I can do without the silicone-breasted bikini clad twits posing with guns they couldn’t tell you the model of, or caliber, or anything other than “it’s like, a gun, you know!” with their finger on the trigger. I’d rather see real 2a-supporting women, showing off guns they actually own.

1. avatar Batterycap says:

I like both.

2. avatar James says:

You’re absolutely wrong about that. I went to a calendar signing my Mr. Liddy and several of the “twits”. They were all knowledgeable as far as I could tell from the short interactions I had. Also, many of them were service members or first responders. The last thing we need is for people on our side to degrade the people who are on our side.

2. Absolutely. In fact, we prefer you keep it SFW.

1. avatar anonymoose says:

2lewd4u?

3. avatar Ovidio Gentiloni says:

Go pro2A!

4. avatar BierceAmbrose says:

She doesn’t look much like a camo-clad, militia / prepper OFWG. Is this allowed?

5. avatar Bloving says:

Kinda taking the Pocket Dump of the Day to the next level… nice.
    🤠

1. avatar Dan says:

I certainly just pocket dumped! Goddamn the Gadsden flag has never looked so hot!

6. avatar jwtaylor says:

Holy shit, someone actually carries the Kimber Micro Bel Aire!
    I guess it’s crow enchiladas on the dinner menu for me.

1. avatar Bloving says:

You’re kidding, right?
      I can hardly keep those little trinkets in the case… they move quick.
      🤠

1. avatar jwtaylor says:

I’m sure lots of people buy them, I’m just shocked someone actually carries one.

2. avatar anonymoose says:

I saw one at my FFL once. It was gone the next time I came by.

7. avatar ironicatbest says:

. Hooo hah, let the gun grabbers try to take a firearm away from a woman.

1. avatar rt66paul says:

Without offering to trade chocolate? Are you crazy?

8. avatar Shire-man says:

Some of the remarks on their respective stalkerbook pages wreak of patronizing mansplaining. I guess as long as you’re mansplaining to a poor misguided off the (D) plantation female it’s okay because you’re just out evangelising for your god government working to bring those heathen souls back into the flock.

It’s annoying enough as a white male to come out as a gun owner. I can only imagine what a horror it is for a non-male, non-white, non-hetero person to do it. Especially if they live in a blue heavy area. Ironic that they would be more readily welcomed in some rural backwater than in any of the great cosmopolitan urban bastions of tolerance and equality.

9. avatar FlamencoD says:

This is awesome. Can’t wait to see the pics!

10. avatar tickTalk says:

Don’t go all gansta though, just shoving it in yer pants.
    Use a holster like a civilized person.. Brenna says she is wearing a belly band in that photo.

11. avatar Mike Dexter's A GOD says:

She didn’t cause anything. Some idiot media outlet created the Twitter kerfuffle.

12. avatar Batterycap says:

Brenna, you are top flight kick ass. Brenna for President – 2036.

13. avatar Dave says:

Alana Mastrangelo… Holy Shit!

14. avatar Gun Owning American says:

I suddenly like the Gadsden flag even more.

15. I can hardly keep those little trinkets in the case… they move quick.