Whether you pocket carry your pistol, conceal your gun in an inside-the-waistband holster, or carry your gun in an outside-the-waistband holster with a shirt over it, Airflow pants have got you covered. Their deep front pockets, expandable waist and sturdy belt loops keep all forms of carry cool and comfortable.
To create gun-toting brand champions for Fighter Design – the company owned by the genius who invented the pants and a wide selection of totally awesome tactical gear – I’m offering TTAG readers a pair (or two or three or more) of Vertex Airflow Phantom Ops Pants for just $40 a pair. Normally, the pants go for $69.99. That’s a penny shy of $30 off per pair.
Click here to order. Enter the code TTAG at checkout to buy as many pairs of pants as you want at $40 per pair. All colors, all sizes, all pants. You’ve got nothing to lose. Fighter Design backs its pants with a 120 day “buy, try, and decide” guarantee. If you don’t agree that these are the best pants you’ve ever worn in the heat, we’ll buy them back for the price you paid.
Not even Vertex Airflow Phantom Ops Pants can totally tame the Texas heat. But there’s nothing you can wear that’s cooler than these Airflow pants. Imagine how great they’ll feel when the thermostat’s a tad kindler to your lower extremities. Better yet, buy them and see for yourself. Your you-know-what’s will thank you. As will I.
Here are the specs:
- Airflow™ mesh inserts in pockets, behind pockets, and in pant legs for fresh movement of cool air
- Triple-bellowed inset cargo pockets expand for additional capacity while the addition of mesh inserts assist with proper air flow
- Mini Rip-Stop pattern weave pant fabric delivers added durability to effectively resist tears in multiple environments
- Dual concealed zipper pockets on both sides enable discreet carry options
- Slim-line pockets at each hip are designed specifically for carrying smaller gear
- Articulated, double-reinforced knees provide extra protection against wear and tear
- Back pockets feature flaps for style and enhanced privacy