headlineshirts.net is cashing-in on the anti-drone meme with their $24 (plus S&H) Drones T-shirt. Included on the product description page: a helpful guide to “catching” – the lawyers and PC police wouldn’t let them use the word “shooting” – drones. Apparently, “There’s nothing like the thrill of bagging a wild surveillance drone. Here are 5 tips to make your next drone hunt a success!” . . .
1. Mastering your “drone call” takes practice. Start by dialing the Kremlin and asking to speak to Edward Snowden.
2. Scout your location. Drones love wooded areas with barbed wire and marijuana plants.
3. Choose your gun wisely. For your average quadcopter, a 12-gauge should suffice. For larger game, such as the ARGUS-IS, it’s time to think shoulder rocket.
4. Practice with your dog. Retrieving 500 lbs of twisted metal from a swamp may not come easily on the first try.
5. Cook what you kill. Check our website lots of surveillance fowl recipes!