As the second quarter of 2014 comes to a close, I think its time to once again see if we (TTAG) are actually doing a good job. Sure our stats are amazing as always, but I constantly feel like there’s something more we can do to better tailor our content to suit our readership. In order to make that happen, every year I put together a short survey that lets us (the editors) understand who exactly our readers are, use that information to better identify what kinds of articles we should be focusing on, and figure out if there are any issues we need to address. So starting today and running for exactly one week I am launching the 2014 survey which can be taken here: CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE 2014 SURVEY. To sweeten the pot and provide an incentive for you guys to take the five minutes to fill out that survey, Optics Planet has donated something that will brighten your night a little bit . . .
The OPMOD Armasight GEN1M Night Vision Monocular we reviewed damn near six months ago will be given away to one lucky reader who fills out the survey. There’s a field at the end of the survey where you can enter your email address, and once the survey closes we will randomly select one lucky participant to get the NOD. This field is optional — you can fill out the survey without providing your email if you wish.
A couple quick notes:
- The information you submit will be used (in an aggregated form) to produce a report on the preferences of our readers and the trends within that readership from year to year. This information will be published on TTAG for all to see.
- NO INDIVIDUAL RESPONSES WILL EVER BE DISCLOSED. Once the aggregated data is compiled all records of the individual responses will be destroyed.
- Text based responses will be anonymized and provided to the TTAG staff without any accompanying metadata.
- Email addresses provided will NOT be used to send you any emails beyond a notification if you are the lucky winner. We will NOT be compiling a mailing list. We will NOT sell this information to advertisers. And we will definitely NOT be trawling the responses for pretty girls and using the email addresses to try and chat them up. Unless they are really cute.
- The winner MUST be a United States resident due to ITAR regulations.
- All submissions must be received before the survey ends on Monday. Probably around 12:00 noon Central time, or later if I decide to sleep in.
CLICK HERE FOR THE SURVEY, and thanks for participating!