Anyone who’s read the comments under a gun-related post, whether here or any other stop on the intertubes, knows one thing for sure: no matter how simple or innocuous a statement may seem to be, whatever the writer just said about guns, ammo or gear…he’s doing it wrong. And a recent post by Brandon at monderno.com [h/t thegunfeed.com] laid it all out about as well as anyone . . .
- If your thumbs aren’t pointed up then you’re doing it wrong.
- If your thumbs aren’t pointed forward or down then you’re doing it wrong.
- If your thumbs aren’t touching the slide then you’re doing it wrong.
- If your thumbs ARE touching the slide then you’re doing it wrong.
- If you’re not using Weaver stance, you’re doing it wrong.
- If you’re not using Isosceles stance, you’re doing it wrong.
- If you care about stance in the first place then you’re wrong.
And that’s just for pistols. Go read the rest. You’re welcome.
Besides quick, cheap and discreet porn delivery, Al Gore’s greatest invention (yet) seems best suited for letting anyone with a keyboard and at least a third grade command of the Eenglish langwage let everyone else out there in Cyberspace (including our friends at the NSA) know that he/she/it and they know a helluva lot more than you do about whatever the topic at hand may be. And Jeebus H. K-rist it gets old. Fast.
Wanna express your opinion? Kewl. That’s what the comments are for. Wanna tell the dood two comments up what a blithering f-ing idiot he is for blowing his dinero on an XD 45 ACP when he should have done the smart thing and gotten a GLOCK 21 like you did? Take a long, deep breath, then blow it out your ejection port, mkay?