Suarez’s OneSource Tactical to “Flood” Colorado With M4 Mags

Gabe Suarez’s OneSource Tactical is offering their congratulations to Magpul on their decision to abandon Colorado for the pro-gun, free business climate of Nevada (which Magpul disputes). And to those left behind in the Centennial State, they’re offering bundles of ten normal (30-round) capacity M4 mags. Don’t live in Colorado? No mags for you! Their email promo after the jump . . .

We received the tragic news that the state of Colorado had gone over to the dark side and embraced the ways of Mordor. For an entire day we have been reading debates and rhetoric. Our good friends at MagPul will be leaving the state and moving to the free state of Nevada. We congratulate them on their choice and we will continue to support them via the sales and endorsement of their products.

Nonetheless, The Suarez Group wanted to…needed to do, something to show solidarity with those stuck behind the lines in Colorado. Although we do not have the resources of larger companies, we want to do something notable.

We will show the socialists in Colorado that their oppressive laws on the people of Colorado are totally irrelevant by flooding the state with High Capacity M4 Assault Rifle Magazines before they close and lock the gates to the New Iron Curtain.

We have sets of ten (10) TSD Combat Systems M4 Magazines. These will only be sold to residents of Colorado at reduced rates, and only shipped to civilian Colorado addresses. We will not sell them to any official agency in the state, nor to any gun stores or dealers.

I know many want these magazines, but our beleaguered brothers need these more than we do.

[h/t Eric]

comments

1. avatar Brandon says:

Wow, that was quick. I clicked right through and they are all sold out.

1. avatar AlphaGeek says:

Interesting definition of “flood”. Perhaps “flash flood” would have been more appropriate?

2. avatar DonS says:

Echoing Brandon’s comment…

It might be tough to flood a state of 5+ million when the item is “SOLD OUT” three minutes after this blog post.

3. avatar Ross says:

Good on them.

4. avatar Gov. William J. Le Petomane says:

Viva la resistance!

5. avatar Sammy says:

They sacrificed to at least make some people happy. Very selfless.

6. avatar Brian says:

FYI: Magpul’s facebook contradicts the “moving to Nevada” part of the story.

1. Text amended to reflect Magpul’s denial.

2. avatar DonS says:

Crap, I don’t care where Magpul moves, as long as I can buy their stuff in Cheyenne and not pay any sales tax to CO.

7. avatar Accur81 says:

According to the media, these manufacturers are cutthroat merchants of death. Yet we see solidarity across numerous companies to bring the best products to people, even if it hurts their bottom line. Perhaps they aren’t all about death and profit. Could the media be lying to us?!

Magpul, welcome to Nevada. I thought you were TX bound, but Nevada will certainly do. Now, to see if my LGS has any Pmags left…

1. avatar Javier says:

The media would never do such a low down dirty thing as lie. CNN and all MSMs are honest truth messengers. /sarcasm. Damned, hurt typing that crap. My hands wanted to choke me.

2. avatar Chuck J says:

The whole Magpul situation showed how CO lawmakers are nothing but hypocrites. They claim that these mags are horrible instruments of death, but they were sure to tell Magpul that they could stay and manufacture thier products in CO so that they could benefit from the tax revenues from eeeeevil hi-cap magazines causing death and destruction elsewhere.

3. avatar WLCE says:

When it comes to the subject of merchants of death, the media sold the american people on the Iraq War.

That alone undoes any credibility they have whatsoever to call anybody a merchant of death.

8. avatar DisThunder says:

Back off, Gabe! We need Magpul in Utah! Hell, I need Magpul in Utah!

Good on you for the magazines, though.

9. avatar JSIII says:

Magpul should move to Florida. Very business friendly, nice weather and low cost of living.

1. avatar stormchaser says:

If you think Florida has a low cost of living, you need to get out more.

1. avatar JMS says:

Same on the “nice weather” front. I guess it’s nice if you don’t mind the humidity, daily rain, and hurricanes haha

1. avatar Chip says:

If you don’t think being in the upper 70’s today qualifies as “nice weather” I want to live where you are because it must be Nirvana!

Oh, and they give you warnings when the Hurricanes come. Sometimes as much as a week so you can get out of the way.

2. avatar Pulatso says:

There are plenty of places in Florida where the cost of living is low…they tend to be unexciting and don’t attract people wanting to move here.

10. avatar JAS says:

ROFL!! Love the gesture

11. avatar Gabe Suarez says:

I had over 7,500 magazines and they were gone by the time I got back from the gym. I did not expect such a response. Hopefully, I will be able to do it again in a few weeks.

1. avatar Matt in FL says:

Thanks for the update, even if I’m not in CO.

2. avatar mountocean says:

High-Five to you, sir. And thanks for posting strait to us.

3. avatar Chris Dumm says:

Well played, sir! As another reader has suggested, I’ll be putting your website on my permanent gun and gear shopping list in place of CTD and the other Vichy who have so cheaply betrayed us.

4. avatar JAS says:

You now will have me as a future customer. Cheers!

5. avatar InBox485 says:

Any love for CA? They are likely to close the door on rebuild kits.

1. avatar Accur81 says:

Seconded! Show CA some love. I’m going to stay and deal with the stupidity here as long as I can. The wife doesn’t want to move to TX, but they are hiring state troopers, and being a TX Ranger would be flippin’ nice.

12. avatar ken says:

Props, another vendor on my permanently approved list. Well done. Gun rights advocates must stand together, its us against the democrats. Ideology be damned. A vote for a democrat is a vote for tyranny, Colorado just the latest example.

13. avatar blehtastic says:

Nevada would be better than Utah. I don’t think Magpul’s hipster looking fellows would do well in a political climate like Utah that limits alcohol like they do. Where would Magpul get their craft beer?

Also, now that they’ve done a VW war bus as a convention exhibit, it would be awesome to see a dozen fixies with M4s mounted to the handlebars.

14. avatar Truckinbutch says:

Found a place in my heart . Thank’s , Gabe .

15. avatar Nazgul says:

The Nazgul is pleased. Too bad they ran out of inventory.

16. avatar JAS says:

Voice your opinion with your wallets!
    Bumper sticker: My Wallet Speaks for My Rights!

I bought California wines for years. Tonight I’m having a glass of Italian Pinot Grigio with dinner – excellent. I’m texting all of my friends on this. This 2A fight aside, the economy is the most important problem in the mind of politicians right now, and it’s states policies like those of CA that are spreading all over and hurting the nation. Money talks, one person at a time….

1. avatar Mark Horning says:

We make excellent wines in Arizona you know.

17. avatar Matt in SD says:

I wonder how many sets were sold…

1. avatar Jay Dunn says:

Like Gabe just said, 7500 magazines. So 750 sets of 10.

18. avatar My Name Is Bob says:

Send more mags! I wish all the manufacturers would ship CO orders FIRST before the iron curtain of ass-hattery closes them off from standard cap mags.

19. avatar Adam says:

This is cool. As a resident of CO if I can’t get my hands on more mags before a ban passes I’ll just have some friends outside the state hook me up. Not like the state will be able to tell the difference. Luckily I already have a handful of standard mags for my variety of guns.

If we can’t stop the ban (it’s not looking good) I’ll be looking for a new job outside the state. In the meantime I’ll be flooding the inboxes of every state senator telling them why they shouldn’t pass this BS and I’ll share their emails everywhere I can so that others can do the same. Speaking of which, here they are.

[email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

All ya gotta do is copy and paste. If you’re not a CO resident tell them you won’t spend money in the state. Send a message that violating the second amendment is not ok. If Colorado falls it sends a message to other states and the feds that we will accept this.

1. avatar Thomas Paine says:

good job bro. here to help.

20. avatar Chip says:

Thank you Mr Suarez.

Each one helps one and before you know it the many one’s become a group. And a group becomes hard to fight when each one looks out for every other one.

21. avatar NB says:

These look remarkably like L5 AWMs…

1. avatar rybred says:

the ones pictured definitely are, I have some and love them!

22. avatar WA_2A says:

That was very generous of Suarez…that being said, I’d like to see how well these bans work when 3D printers rise, and print those evil, evil “large capacity jumbo clips.”

23. avatar David says:

I’m really hoping Magpul does the same thing (flooding the state of CO, and putting a hold on LEO/gov orders to tyrannical states)

24. avatar Doc W says:

For my fellow Coloradoans- Pro Gun Rally at the State Capitol, this Saturday, Feb 23 from 11-1 pm. See you there! Facebook.com/coloradorevolution

25. Hehe….already sold out. LOL

26. avatar g says:

Darn! No more AK mags… =*(

27. avatar fitz19d says:

Article still has 2 references to them moving to Nevada when nothings been announced… Also maybe on the next round don’t announce it here so they are sold out instantly.

28. avatar Crunkleross says:

I applaud One Source for their generosity but I’d be happy to see droves of people leave these anti-American states. I know with families and jobs it’s not easy but that is what will make the difference, when they see their tax base shrink and free states prosper.

29. avatar P51 says:

Hey Magpul come to North Carolina. We’ll have a BBQ (its better than that Texas stuff!). We already have Remington, Para-USA, I.O. and Del-Ton. We are business friendly and there are incentives for businesses to locate here. You might even get Obama to come by and talk to your workers like he did recently at a semi-new Siemans plant.

30. avatar Gabe Suarez says:

The mags are made for us by Lancer. Its not a state secret or anything. I ordered another 10,000 mags at SHOT so, God willing, I will have them in early March. I will slate a large percentage for CO as well. Right now, the staff is getting ready to put more UZI mags and a few AK mags up as CO-Specials as well.

The “Nevada thing”, well…I got the info from an employee there as did the Firearmsblog. I qam not sure if it was a definite “no” as much as a “not yet”. I did remove it after speaking with one of their higher ups. If the law passes, and they stay, I don’t suspect their life will be easy. I know that I left California specifically because their oppressive laws would not have allowed my own company to flourish as it does in AZ.

I will add that I have staff looking at other states that are facing the same “communist manifesto” and we will do our best to prioritize sales of magazines and rifles to them first.

Gabe Suarez

31. avatar Devin S says:

just got the ten 25 rd uzi mags at $15 a pop. great deal in this market. don’t even have an uzi but i sure want one and i couldn’t pass this up. Thanks Gabe i will remember this in the future, you will see my business again.