Not sure how much you need to say about a video like this, but I feel compelled to make the following observations… Don’t try this at home. At least, don’t…
Not sure how much you need to say about a video like this, but I feel compelled to make the following observations…
- Don’t try this at home.
- At least, don’t try this at home if you want to stay married.
- Or if you’d rather that she not shoot you.
- What in the HELL did she do to him, to make him want this kind of revenge?
- Now might be a good time to review those life and accident policies.
- What would you have done if she’d pulled the trigger and you’d cased an accidental discharge of the firearm?
- You might want to look into professional training for her…that is, if she doesn’t divorce you, shoot you, or need therapy. LOTS of therapy.
- Hard to disagree with her opinion of you – even if she had done something so bad you felt it necessary to extract revenge.
I got a bad feelin’ about this whole thing, Sundance…
NEWSFLASH! Many people have a hard time with loud noises and grew up without any connection to firearms. These types are frequently extremely sensitive and cautious regarding handguns. Give them the right training and they’ll be fine. Pull some boneheaded stunt like this one and they’ll likely NEVER want to touch a gun—unless they are moved to shoot you for being such a moron. Just sayin’.