BTW, I reckon gun control is the Mother of All Freedoms. Number one with a bullet. Should have been the first Amendment. But seriously, nice guns.
So I’m thinking, “What in the Hell am I gonna do for a Halloween-themed post this week. Well all I’ve got to say is “Thank God for YouTube.” And guys like this who come up with interesting ways to get some rounds in, while taking care of all those tiresome chores like decorating for Pumpkin Day. Wonder what Linus would think of this? I dunno, but I betcha Snoopy’s down with it. Word.
beforeitsnews.com reckons guns and ammo are number seven on it’s list of Top 100 Items To Disappear First During A National Emergency.
1. Generators (Good ones cost dearly. Gas storage, risky. Noisy…target of thieves; maintenance etc.)
2. Water Filters/Purifiers
3. Portable Toilets
4. Seasoned Firewood. Wood takes about 6 – 12 months to become dried, for home uses.
5. Lamp Oil, Wicks, Lamps (First Choice: Buy CLEAR oil. If scarce, stockpile ANY!)
6. Coleman Fuel. Impossible to stockpile too much.
7. Guns, Ammunition, Pepper Spray, Knives, Clubs, Bats & Slingshots.
8. Hand-can openers, & hand egg beaters, whisks.
9. Honey/Syrups/white, brown sugar
10. Rice – Beans – Wheat