SIG SAUER P365 Micro-Compact EDC – Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day

sig sauer p365 everyday carry EDC ccw firing pin

We were very impressed when we first got our hands on the SIG SAUER P365 Micro-Compact at SHOT earlier this year. And despite reports of failures in early models, John Boch’s gun performed well and he’s a certified fan. Still, given the reports of firing pin problems and broken trigger springs, Jeremy got another one and gave it the full 360 (read his take here).

Aaron obviously feels confident enough in the little wonder nine to carry it every day along with a drool-worthy EDC blade that’s been (and will probably remain) on our want-list for years. We certainly can see the attraction to the little SIG. But while the two guns we tested performed well, we might wait a little longer before putting one in our holster on a daily basis. You?

comments

1. avatar strych9 says:

You really can’t go wrong with a Surefire light.

2. avatar S.Crock says:

Living risky!

1. avatar Bark McDog says:

At least it fires upside down.

3. avatar ironicatbest says:

I guy was out the other day with one of those, ” Hey” he says, ” you wanna shoot my P365?” Why sure,, Nailed that little gun at 25 yards first shot. Blew the plastic all to hell

1. avatar lean4wardhereitcomesagain says:

You mean 25 feet.

4. avatar Paul J Schilling says:

I’m sitting here right now with a m& p in my hand thinking other than all that sig overpricing what’s the big deal

1. avatar Mark_PAV says:

The list is long but:
      >Great trigger
      >10 + 1
      >Great trigger

5. avatar Grady says:

I got mine. Pushed 500 rounds thru it. Consistently knocked the center out, never a failure, got two extra 12 Rd mags and 3 holsters. You bet I’m carrying it. With one in the pipe that’s 37 rds and weighs less than my Springfield with 14 rds. Takes up a lot less territory on my wIst too. Easy choice. Great pcw.

6. avatar Grayson King says:

Worthless article thanks for showing off. You got a 365 and ha dit long enough to have an opinion your a merch rep. Plus you carry a heavy load for lack of capability

7. avatar Jackl says:

Great that you mention the knife is on your want list. Maybe the next sentence could have been the Make and Model. That info could be useful to us. Hit the EDC Blade links to a… Not that knife.

1. Click on the image, the link or the logo above and you can see the details for all the gear that’s pictured.

1. avatar Jackl says:

Thank you for the info. Hitting the picture got me the link.

8. avatar Darly says:

Guys unfortunately if you look on youtube there are several notable people who have had issues with the 365, hate to be the bearer of bad news. I’d have one too right now if otherwise. They’re a sweet concept, just SIG’s QC has been awful. https://youtu.be/BYCCQjx0M8M

9. avatar Ed Benton says:

In order to reject the Sig P365, you have to find one for sale. It seems silly to wait 3 or 4 months or more on a waiting list, only to finally refuse to buy it.