A 21-Year-Old’s First Carry Pistol – Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day

GLOCK 42 Concealed Carry CCW EDC Pocket Dump Everyday Carry

Do you remember your first concealed carry pistol? Iowan Jacob Roy just got his. Now that he’s 21 and secured his government permission slip, he ran right out and bought the himself a light, slim, summer-carry-friendly GLOCK 42 that he carries in a T. Rex Arms Raptor appendix carry rig. Welcome to the club, Jacob.

Everyday Carry Everydaycarry.com Pocket Dump CCW Concealed Carry

comments

1. avatar Richard Revoir says:

Wowee !!

2. avatar James Earl Hoffa says:

Awesome Jacob, I have the exact same model Glock 42 I don’t have an extension on the magazine just a Larry Vickers pinky extension plate. But I have the Flat Dark Earth grip frame. I live in St Pete Florida and it gets rather hot right about now and the 42 and the 43 make very good summer carry rigs in hot weather. Especially when clothing is going to consist of a T-shirt and a pair of Bermuda shorts and a pair of tennis shoes or flip-flops. That’s a quality rig you have.

3. avatar ironicatbest says:

Good choice their my man. I like the two tone Glock, not so much the mag extension. As convenient as a folding knife is I prefer a fixed blade for defensive use.

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

It’s quite possible the folder doubles as an everyday utility knife that gets used throughout the day…

1. avatar ironicatbest says:

I prefer a fixed blade for ” defensive purpose”

4. avatar Tim says:

Back in the day, a proper gentleman carried ‘field notes’.

1. avatar anonymoose says:

And six passports.

1. avatar Geoff "Mess with the Bull, get the Horns" PR says:

And a filled flask of Bourbon in his inside vest pocket…

2. avatar Bloving says:

And a walking stick.
      And wouldn’t step outside without a hat.
      And wore white gloves to formal events.
      🤠

5. avatar Gun Free School Zones are a crime against humanity says:

He’s gonna shoot hisself in the junk with that creedmoor.

Beat you to it, Gov.

6. avatar Baldwin says:

The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed…except by permission slips…and RINO’s…And liberals…and a bunch of other shit.

7. avatar Aaron M. Walker says:

…If your in the U.K….You shouldn’t be here…..Or you’ll be declared an ” Enemy of the State…..”

8. avatar Ed says:

In a few more years he’ll most likely grow up and stop pointing his Glock at his junk.

1. avatar Geoff "Mess with the Bull, get the Horns" PR says:

… if his junk survives intact at that point…

9. avatar Anner says:

I’ve bounced between many EDC knives, and I keep going back to the classic spyderco models. The VG-10 Delica and Endura with Wave are smooth, just about rust proof, lockup strong, and hold an edge that I can’t seem to abuse out of them.

10. avatar Salty Bear says:

Do I remember my first concealed carry pistol?

Well, since I became an adult with money, I’ve lived in Illinois, California, and Hawaii – sent there by the government that had me swear an oath to protect the Constitution. So no, I’ve never had a concealed carry pistol, and unless I can change careers, I won’t ever have one until I retire, because there’s only one other state I’m likely to get stationed in in my MOS, and it’s no freer.

This is why I get pissed off when conservatives rage about how the military protects our rights and how we’re such a free country blah blah blah. It’s a load of garbage. The empire sucked me in with its propaganda, and now I’m stuck.

1. avatar ironicatbest says:

Break the chains, just quit next time you can.