9mm Momcarry – Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day

Momcarry Mom Carry 9mm M&P9 SHIELD Concealed Carry Pocket Dump

Even a busy mom has room for a concealed carry gun. And as Hudson May writes of his better half . . .

When you are still counting your child’s age in months, you know good and well you’ll need to be ready for anything. My wife loves looking over my shoulder at the posts on this site, so today when I came home from work she had her EDC spread out on the table and told me to post hers.

Everyday Carry EDC CCW Everydaycarry.com Concealed Carry

comments

1. avatar Swarf says:

Nice. Refined to her specific needs. I would upgrade the holster and the knife, but that’s just nitpicking.

2. avatar Paul McMichael says:

She’s way ahead of some guys I know. Agree with Swarf. Upgrade holster. Kinfe I don’t recognize, but can’t go wrong with Spyderco. Add spare mag! And quality light. I prefer Surefire, but there are others.

3. avatar Bark McDog says:

Garbage holster is garbage. Somebody buy this woman something with actual retention that solidly covers the trigger.

Friends don’t let friends Uncle Mike’s.

1. avatar Gun Free School Zones are a crime against humanity says:

Uncle mike’s works just fine for a pocket holster on a DAO j frame. But there are better holsters out there for other types of carry and weapons.

4. avatar Tom in Oregon says:

I’ve seen women’s purses. That photo doesn’t show a third of what she carries!

1. avatar Ret1SG says:

Soooo right Tom!! That had me cracking up. Took me a few to stop laughing before I could reply! My wife’s purse at age 64 is way too heavy for her but, she insists on carrying it all. Now she has to carry an O2 tank (small one) with her wherever she goes. Don’t know why she’s so bullheaded……

5. avatar MIO says:

Nice job mom!!

6. avatar OldProf49 says:

Quit hating on Uncle Mike’s! At least it’s better than a Fobus. Keep in mind that a lot of women’s clothes are very unforgiving of IWB carry and will only accommodate a soft, pliable…holster. (Yes, I know where your minds were going!). It covers the trigger/guard IF you get the correct size, and it’s safe, especially if she uses the manual safety. I have several for small autos and J-frames and have never had a problem with any of them. The only issue I have is the inability to easily and safely reholster.

7. avatar Docduracoat says:

Smith and Wesson Shield
    The model with the thumb safety
    A very popular choice