Sport Illustrated Swimsuit Model Has a Pulse on the Finger of American Gun Culture [PHOTO]

Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Bianca Balti gun tattoo

You’re looking at the upper half of Sports Illustrated‘s Rookie of the Year 2018. I guess it’s never too early to be Rookie of the Year. And no, Alex Ren’s not a baseball player. Or a field hockey player. You did read the headline right? Ms. Ren is a swimsuit model. I’ve never quite figured out why Sports Illustrated has swimsuit models; I suspect it’s got something to do with money. Anyway, you will notice that Ms. Ren . . .

Alex Ren with AK (courtesy fizzymag.com)

has a tattoo of a revolver on her finger — that she didn’t cover up! (#guntat4ever) And why not? Ms. Ren is a Person of the Gun.

I score that a solid win for America’s gun culture. And the only reason I posted this picture. I mean, both pictures. Obviously.

comments

1. avatar rc says:

According to her instagram page:

“i was homeschooled my entire life so I didn’t have many friends and grew up shy and introverted. who would’ve known 11 million people would end up following my life ”

1. avatar uncommon_sense says:

“I guessing not being a product of a government mandated education has something to do with it.”

Your comment reminds me of the seen in the movie Men in Black after “the best of the best of the best” of U.S. military recruits have finished a discernment test and did not even realize that they failed miserably. Agent Zed says, “Gentlemen, congratulations: you are everything that we have come to expect from years of government training.”

1. avatar neiowa says:

Because “reality” comes out of Hollywierd? Still was a pretty decent movie though infested with leftist kooks.

1. avatar uncommon_sense says:

In this particular scene Hollywood definitely portrayed reality quite accurately. (In case you did not notice, Agent Zed was subtly denigrating the insufficiencies that are so prevalent in government employees.)

2. avatar salty says:

hahah yep loved that scene… dont remember mib2 much, but 3 was awesome as well. lotta emotion for an action flick and fun quantum physics type questions

2. avatar Removed_californian says:

I wish her a productive career. Hopefully a pro-gun stance doesn’t shoot her career in the foot (pun not intended).

1. avatar Eric in Oregon says:

Based on extensive research scrolling through her IM (including the full version of the first pic here), I feel like she’ll do OK.

2. avatar BLoving says:

Welp. I understand Taran Tactical is looking for a new face…
      🤠

3. avatar 16V says:

She’ll be fine for a minute as a novelty item.

The reality is that if she doesn’t (quickly) overtly eschew and disavow firearm usage and civilian ownership, the mainstream skin trade has it’s defined ethos, and she doesn’t stand a chance.

She’ll either marry some producer and disappear, or she’ll get a job hawking guns in some capacity. That’s all that’s available… (other than pr0n, ‘natch)

3. avatar Ed says:

Holding an AK at the range….sexy girl.

4. avatar Carrucan says:

Based on this young woman’s Instagram page and results from a simple Google search for Alexis Ren, I think it’s OK to comment on her physical attributes, since she shows them off in nearly every image, as well as her obvious love of the gun. A lovely young woman.

5. avatar Scott says:

That first picture looks like it came from canyouspot.com.

1. avatar Eric in Oregon says:

Thanks, never heard of that site.

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

“…never heard of that site.”

Eh, before *now*… 🙂

6. avatar ATFAgentBob says:

Good Lord that was worth the elbow in the ribs from MRSATFAgentBob and the big boy cramps. Beautiful woman who likes guns I think I’m in love again…. Time to talk MRSATFAgentBob into gettin a live in girlfriend.

NOTE: If I am never heard from again it either worked or I was killed. Should it be the latter make sure to raffle off my gun collection. I also wish to be cremated, implanted into an M1 Abrams sabot round, and fired into an isis goat f**ker’s Bongo truck; killing him and his goat while they are out in the back field gettin ready to get down. They gave me a year of dating Ms. Rosy Palm I at least wanna c0ck block them for all eternity.

1. avatar WhiteDevil says:

Duly noted.

2. avatar BLoving says:

So do you have any revolvers I can get dibs on?
      🤠

1. avatar MRSATFAgentBob says:

Ruger New Vaquero in 45 colt. Nickel finish.

3. avatar PeachesSabrina says:

You sir win the Internetz for the day…

7. avatar Old Fur Trapper says:

That should be one hell of an issue!

8. avatar anonymoose says:

I’d let her shoot my gun.

9. avatar Curtis in IL says:

“I’ve never quite figured out why Sports Illustrated has swimsuit models; I suspect it’s got something to do with money.”

It’s because February. Nothing much going on in the sports world in February, gotta fill the magazine with something.

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

Oh, my… 😉

10. avatar Cliff H says:

“Little girls, like butterflies, need no excuse.” – Robert A. Heinlein

11. avatar GS650G says:

She can holster that revolver anywhere she pleases

12. avatar Starfreak74 says:

Am I the only one that thinks she should eat a damn cheeseburger or two? I mean, duh, she’s obviously hot but damn with a little more curve I’d be pants-tenting my way to work right now.

1. avatar Stereodude says:

I think you might be. I see very little to complain about on her Instagram feed.

13. avatar former water walker says:

You’re the only one…do a deep BING search😏

14. avatar ironicatbest says:

Ms wRen. Another reason bird watching is fun

15. avatar LarryinTX says:

Now, THAT is the way clickbait should be done!

16. avatar Joel IV says:

To my wife, should she ever see this: I was never here. I didn’t see any pictures nor did I read any of the article.